***Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Official Post*** Release Date 7/15/09

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Another thing:

Hottest girl in the whole movie was the mixed chick at the beginning in the coffee shop.
pimp.gif
1a. Emma Watson
1b. Coffee shop girl

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Another thing:

Hottest girl in the whole movie was the mixed chick at the beginning in the coffee shop.
pimp.gif
1a. Emma Watson
1b. Coffee shop girl

Bonnie Wright didn't look too bad. I thought she'd grown up pretty nicely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

on a side note, was I the only one that thought Romilda Vane was
smokin.gif
lol

& that waitress in the beginning

it felt like this movie was just leading you on to something bigger. that being said it was still a good movie. i must read the 7th book now.

It was really well done in my opinion. Remember, these films are adaptations. Summarizing a 700 page book into 2.5 hours is not easy. And of course, film-wise,this isn't going to be as good as say The Dark Knight, because The Dark Knight, though based on a comic, was written specifically to be a movie. This movieon the other hand took the huge book that was handed to it and was thus constrained by it. Given the recent butcherings of book to movie adaptations--seeAngels and Demons--and the creative teams' admission that they cut out a lot of stuff because they're putting it in the 7 two-parter, I came away fromthe film very pleased. I'm going to watch it again, this time not at midnight and in a super-crowded and excited theater to make my final judgment. As of now, even though 6 is my favorite book of the series, 4 is still probably my favorite film. I'll put 6 above 5 though for films, one reason being that 6did not have any ultra-cornball lines like 5 did ("you will never know love and friendship so I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif
" which IMO ruined the film, especially since it came at the end). After my2nd viewing, 6 might go above 4...it's very close.

Just watched the movie and have only two feelings.

1.) Snape needs castrated
2.) Emma Watson needs to be my wife

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

btw, good quality is out
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Yea my father just praised me because of his "gift"
I refuse to watch it tho...well I watched the Sectumsempra scene. all I can say is BLAH.

Back
Top Bottom