HarlemShake

Sorry all this sh*t is corny to me... Even the real Harlem shake, always thought it look like a seizure
And black people, I love us but we are up in arms over this and want to cause a riot over a dumb *** dance but we won't fight for tray on Martin, all the killing from Oakland to Chicago, festruction of the black family through the penile system,etc... This is why we have no advancements because we don't have our priorities straight... If people want to make fun of my culture they can have these dances( roger rabbit,the prep,Bankhead bounce,a town stomp,tootsie roll, the car) take all that corny sh*t and have fun with it....give me Alvin Ailey dancing instead

YOOO

I just searched "Do the Harlem shake" and the whole damn screen was doing it. :lol:

Just noticed dude has the search link right above me :frown:

lmao im annoyed by the harlem shake vids, but this is great! love the simpsons

and holy shh i thought my ex was in your avy. That's the same dirty attitude neck movement she would do whenever we got into an argument. Looks so much like my ex too

lmao im annoyed by the harlem shake vids, but this is great! love the simpsons

and holy shh i thought my ex was in your avy. That's the same dirty attitude neck movement she would do whenever we got into an argument. Looks so much like my ex too
pics of ex? :nerd:

this and the video of people from harlem responding

just shows how folks from New York (got love for you guys)

take themselves to damn serious they are both corny its just the real harlem shake was corny first

nt fitted spotted?

Someone needs to do one of these at a daycare center. A bunch of kids playing with building blocks and then one of them sets it off.

My company made a Harlem Shake video today... can ya'll help get our view count up?? I am the one in the vest going HAM!!!8)

Back
Top Bottom