Hardest game you ever beat

Originally Posted by RyeNO

Don't know if its the hardest one I've beaten but first game that came to mind was Maximum Carnage
real talk this game for sega was pretty tough but i got through it back in the day. Also i wanna add zombies ate my neighbors to the list. The game is 50 levels and you get like 4 or 5 lives.

xg.jpg

I wish I had beaten this game.

The OG Ninja Turtles previously posted was another that I never got to the end of.

RE1 when you're on Hard mode and you get so little ink ribbons. RE3 fighting Nemesis in the courtyard when you get poisoned afterwards. I flipped out when he shot down the rescue chopper. I had to replace my playstation after a few days stuck at that part.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

tmnt.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
wow...to actually beat this game is a big accomplishment..word to the angry video game nerd on youtube
laugh.gif
i never beat it also
laugh.gif
just to darn hard, i did get to the last level that was enough for me .lol

Whoever said Comix Zone, f that game. I can't even get past the first level.

Why are people saying Pokemon though? I can understand that catching all the pokemon is hard, but other than that those games are simple.

House of the Dead 3 (with the shotguns) in the arcade. I was on a cruise and I swear I dropped 20 dollars on this damn game smh

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

tmnt.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
wow...to actually beat this game is a big accomplishment..word to the angry video game nerd on youtube
laugh.gif
i never beat it also
laugh.gif
you know a game is hard when u get 2 the last level & ur like i'm good
laugh.gif

btw i have mine in the case still just waiting for the day to break out the NES and beat it 

I know I am mad late but I just caught that comment about the angry video game nerd and I am putting it up for people that haven't seen this. Super funny cause I sort of forgot how the game goes.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

tmnt.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i never beat it also
laugh.gif
you know a game is hard when u get 2 the last level & ur like i'm good
laugh.gif

btw i have mine in the case still just waiting for the day to break out the NES and beat it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word this was the most frustrating game... i dont even play video games anymore...but beatin this game is still on my life's to do list..one day im gonna cop this and the NES and put in work

gradius.jpg

The first Gradius was pretty damn hard too.....but Life Force was so damn good.
Die one time and you might as well reset. The powerups are so essential

I GOT $10 NO ONE CAN GET PASSED THE 2ND LEVEL 2ND STAGE ON SONIC THE HEDGEHOG FOR IPOD/IPHONE

that %!$% is so god damn hard...
mad.gif

games back in the days were hard... but hella fun.

hardest game i ever played was contra, gradius, jurassic park, barts nightmare ect ect
it was just impossible...

Milon's Secret Castle, NES.  If you never heard of it, google it.  Joint is maaaad difficult!  So many levels, tasks to complete, and you only get 1 life!  You die, u gotta start over from the beginning.  Frustrating.  Took me YEARS!

Back
Top Bottom