Hardest game you ever beat

Pokemon_Blue.jpg

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

the_adventures_of_batman__robin-154771-1.jpeg

smh.gif
felt like i was being bullied playing this game
You actually beat this?!  I could never get past the roller coaster joker thing.

250px-Disney%27s_Aladdin_Genesis_box.jpg

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i dont get how so many people are saying ocarina of time, i beat it 8 times
laugh.gif

When I see ppl post about orcarina of time all i can think is this. Its not hard IMO but for the dude that posted diddy kong racing ain't lying. I stopped playing for years untill the other day i hopped on and beat the octopus boss that made me give quit 10 years ago

Ninja Gaiden Black on a level above normal. I could never pass the higher levels cause of those damn ghost fish
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Took years
roll.gif
I gave up on level video games after that
Couldn't even beat Robotnik in that giant robot....I copped it again on XBox arcade 14 years later and finally destroyed his %+@.
mad.gif

on topic

sw1-cover.jpg

The level on Tatooine got me so lost and I have to buy parts for Anakin Podracer...

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

tmnt.jpg
also

Battletoads.jpg

ducktales. no one has ever beat battletoads.

only reason I beat tmnt was because of a game genie and a turbo controller.  I remember hearing this on video power ( video game show) they even said this game could not be beat without these two things.  when you get to the technodrome you can see why.  I do not even want to talk about battletoads, only game i just threw in the trash because it was just to hard.  another hard game was pinball quest, that game was ridiculous!!!!

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I've beaten a lot of games in my days as a young lad but some that stick out right now that were super frustrating,

VideogamePigsDiddyKongRacing-620x.jpg

I thought it was the only one!!! man this level was so hard for me as a kid
smh.gif
I def need to find my old 64 to redeem myself
laugh.gif

I still never bear gt4....the driving missions and super license killed me....it took me forever to beat flight school on san andreas tho...

This.
nerd.gif

cd1368e449b19847e9d8810fd3690648cea3fa2f.pjpg

JK.
laugh.gif
 But seriously, it would probably have to be GTA: San Andreas, the only GTA I actually tried to beat and not just kill people.

Also, Pokemon Silver when I was a kid. Even beat Ash at the end of the game and dude had Lvl. 80 Pokemon
sick.gif

tmnt.jpg

How the %$%% did u beat this game?
mad.gif

Metal Gear Solid on PS1 was pretty hard for me...Ikaruga on dreamcast also (i think someone posted that too)

i cant think of the hardest game i ever beat but i can think of the most recent. RE5 on Professional mode was insane. one hit and you were dead. you literally had to walk side-by-side with your partner to avoid not dying.

Originally Posted by the north west

tmnt.jpg
also

Battletoads.jpg
In TMNT I got as far as fighting the technodrome.
Battletoads got as far as the inferno level... Battletoads was designed to destroy your nes,

oh and on the SNES... Zombies Ate My Neighbors....

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Smash%20TV.jpg

havent even beat it

If you had the code, it was a easy game to beat. I loved that game!

And yes....UN Squadron on SNES was super hard......but was so fun. I would always get to a certain level and die all the time, but would still play it over and over.

^^^^ Majora's mask or something haha. And forgot ocarina of time... im actually playing it right now hahahaa

that stage on Battletoads was tuff, I was just playin this 3 weeks ago.
Hardest game i beat - that newer mortal kombat where you have to fight 3 bosses with one life - HARD AS $h!^
hardest game i never beat - that last contra game where you have to beat the WHOLE GAME with 3 LIVES ????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom