Happy Birthday To One Of The Greatest Rappers Ever....

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Lil Wayne of the 90s. Happy birthday though.
EVEN THOUGH IM MORE OF A B.I.G. FAN ....LIL WAYNE COULDN'T HOLD PAC'S TOOTHBRUSH!!!

90'S HIPHOP>>>>ANY LIL WAYNE SONG

QFT

The definition of real Happy Birthday Pac.  He would have been 39 today....
tired.gif

If Pac was here I wonder what impact he would of have made on today's music I say that because. There would probably be no Jay-z,Nas,and Diddy wouldn't be as big as he is today I feel .

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

If Pac was here I wonder what impact he would of have made on today's music I say that because. There would probably be no Jay-z,Nas,and Diddy wouldn't be as big as he is today I feel .
I think if BIG were still alive then Jay-Z wouldn't exist because he basically rapped on the same subject matter as big and big did it 100x better.  A lot of people think Jay bit BIGs word flow too.  But Nas would still be around he is in a different lane to me and has a loyal fan base.  Illmatic is a classic and came out when both big and pac were alive.  Diddy would be bigger if BIG was still alive.  If just pac i think he would be right where he is.  It's not like Diddy makes good music now-a-days.

Yea Pac fathered Big's career I feel but come on Pac was going at ninja's head's like 50 did with Ja how long before you think he would of destroyed Bad Boy's Image ? and back then image was everything .

Nas was big when Pac and BIG was alive.  Nas was the hottest he was at any point in his career when Pac and BIG were alive.  He had just dropped It Was Written to follow up on Illmatic.  When Nas dropped It Was Written, he was considered one of the best, at least by people on the east coast.  (Biggie, Pac, Nas)  Jay wasn't anywhere near his current status when BIG and Pac was alive. 

Anyways HBD Pac

This has to be the stupidest statement I've seen on Niketalk. Lil Wayne is one of the worst "rappers" I've ever heard. Dude thinks he's an alien. Pac was rapping about life, politics, human welfare. I don't think being an alien and bling bling is in the same planet.

2Pac was not a rapper, he was a poet. Happy Birthday Pac. We really do miss you...

This has to be the dumbest mess I've ever heard.

Happy Birthday Pac! I been smoking and bumpin ya all day. Your music still sounds better than most of this mess out today. You are truly missed.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

One of the most overrated rappers*

Shoot yourself and HBD To the late great Tupac Shakur
He's correct though.
Must say HBD however, after listening to him for years when i was younger
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom