Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Played campaign for 2 days I have no idea of #!! is going on in the story but the levels and gameplay are both ill. Played local multiplayer with 2 of my friends and the multi fun too. I can see this game being rly awesome on xbox live.

Played campaign for 2 days I have no idea of #!! is going on in the story but the levels and gameplay are both ill. Played local multiplayer with 2 of my friends and the multi fun too. I can see this game being rly awesome on xbox live.

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

give me reasons to be excited and possibly buy?

This. Im waiting on medal of honor and 2k11

Medal of Honor looks like Battlefield Bad Company 2.5.

Get Reach because the campaign will be ill plus everyone on your friends list will be playing the multiplayer.

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

give me reasons to be excited and possibly buy?

This. Im waiting on medal of honor and 2k11

Medal of Honor looks like Battlefield Bad Company 2.5.

Get Reach because the campaign will be ill plus everyone on your friends list will be playing the multiplayer.

Huge spoiler, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE HOW THE GAME ENDS

Spoiler [+]
so i beat the game with my boy, horrible ending, everyone dies at the end besides ur character and another one, then it shows the credits and then after the credits theirs one more level where u suppose to die and then the game ends.......*middle finger*

Spoiler [+]
so i beat the game with my boy, horrible ending, everyone dies at the end besides ur character and another one, then it shows the credits and then after the credits theirs one more level where u suppose to die and then the game ends.......*middle finger*

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
I guessing you don't play Halo much because this game is about the Fall of Reach. Everyone should know it ends on a bad note

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
I guessing you don't play Halo much because this game is about the Fall of Reach. Everyone should know it ends on a bad note

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Nah, i just picked it up bc my lil brother plays the game, but i was bored and decided to play it to get my gamerscore up.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Nah, i just picked it up bc my lil brother plays the game, but i was bored and decided to play it to get my gamerscore up.

Originally Posted by damn its me

is anyone else playing this already? now that its "around" (non JTAG)?
I don't suggest playing online until it officially comes out. Some people have been getting the ban hammer.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20014528-17.html
[h1]Microsoft threatens Halo: Reach players with 'permaban'[/h1]
by Don Reisinger
Share 7 1diggdigg

Reach_E310_Campaign03_610x343_610x343.jpg
(Credit:Bungie Studios)

Those who have downloaded the recently leaked Halo: Reach and plan to play it onXbox Live should beware: Microsoft will act swiftly to remove you from the online gaming service.

According to Stephen Toulouse, Microsoft's director of PolicyEnforcement for Xbox Live, Microsoft will permanently ban anyone whoplays the leaked game on Xbox Live.

"As with all unauthorized play on Xbox Live, anyone playing anyunauthorized title runs the risk of account 'permaban,'" Toulouse posted on his Twitter feed. "Remember, legit store-bought copies run no risk of ban. Keyword: unauthorized. We have ways of knowing."

Toulouse didn't say if the company had already banned some players,but it's clear that Microsoft is trying to act quickly to limit thelatest Halo game's exposure to consumers.

Halo: Reach is scheduled to hit store shelves on September 14. Lastweek, copies started cropping up on several peer-to-peer file-sharingservices. The game is still available on those sites, including ThePirate Bay.

Further reading: Halo: Reach reported leaked via Xbox Live

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20014323-248.html

Originally Posted by damn its me

is anyone else playing this already? now that its "around" (non JTAG)?
I don't suggest playing online until it officially comes out. Some people have been getting the ban hammer.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20014528-17.html
[h1]Microsoft threatens Halo: Reach players with 'permaban'[/h1]
by Don Reisinger
Share 7 1diggdigg

Reach_E310_Campaign03_610x343_610x343.jpg
(Credit:Bungie Studios)

Those who have downloaded the recently leaked Halo: Reach and plan to play it onXbox Live should beware: Microsoft will act swiftly to remove you from the online gaming service.

According to Stephen Toulouse, Microsoft's director of PolicyEnforcement for Xbox Live, Microsoft will permanently ban anyone whoplays the leaked game on Xbox Live.

"As with all unauthorized play on Xbox Live, anyone playing anyunauthorized title runs the risk of account 'permaban,'" Toulouse posted on his Twitter feed. "Remember, legit store-bought copies run no risk of ban. Keyword: unauthorized. We have ways of knowing."

Toulouse didn't say if the company had already banned some players,but it's clear that Microsoft is trying to act quickly to limit thelatest Halo game's exposure to consumers.

Halo: Reach is scheduled to hit store shelves on September 14. Lastweek, copies started cropping up on several peer-to-peer file-sharingservices. The game is still available on those sites, including ThePirate Bay.

Further reading: Halo: Reach reported leaked via Xbox Live

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20014323-248.html

Picking it up at midnight tomorrow, I'm not halo fan anymore but everyone gave it awesome reviews so eff it

Back
Top Bottom