Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Picking it up at midnight tomorrow, I'm not halo fan anymore but everyone gave it awesome reviews so eff it

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Played campaign for 2 days I have no idea of #!! is going on in the story but the levels and gameplay are both ill. Played local multiplayer with 2 of my friends and the multi fun too. I can see this game being rly awesome on xbox live.

What difficulty are you playin on??
I just beat the first 6 missions on legendary solo, and it's frustrating.
mad.gif

Played campaign for 2 days I have no idea of #!! is going on in the story but the levels and gameplay are both ill. Played local multiplayer with 2 of my friends and the multi fun too. I can see this game being rly awesome on xbox live.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

I was the biggest Halo head back in the day, but I'm not excited at all for this game. I thought the beta was horrible. I'm gonna watch a couple vids and read up on it before I burn it.
ohwell.gif

I was the biggest Halo head back in the day, but I'm not excited at all for this game. I thought the beta was horrible. I'm gonna watch a couple vids and read up on it before I burn it.
ohwell.gif

played around with it a little bit today. it was nice. i'm not a big halo fan anymore, but me and my friend played multiplayer and had fun

played around with it a little bit today. it was nice. i'm not a big halo fan anymore, but me and my friend played multiplayer and had fun

Originally Posted by bjamez20

explain any new features, too lazy to watch vids

explain any new features, too lazy to watch vids

new maps and a couple new guns. that's all i noticed. sorry, i'm not the person to go to for an in depth review, played it for 15 minutes and went right back to fifa
laugh.gif

new maps and a couple new guns. that's all i noticed. sorry, i'm not the person to go to for an in depth review, played it for 15 minutes and went right back to fifa
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thanx now I know not to take your evaluation as a serious note
kidding

laugh.gif
thanx now I know not to take your evaluation as a serious note
kidding

Back
Top Bottom