Haitian women gave birth to a frog

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Google "anencephaly"

http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/nepalbaby.asp
Damn i used to eat my ramen noodles out of a bowl just like the one that little weirdo
was being carried it 
sick.gif
never again

Originally Posted by Smookie

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

People that talk %%%! with out knowing ANYTHING piss me off..
I'ma save my breathe and leave it at that, and BTW the woman that gave birth to it WAS HAITIAN.
That's not the point, they're tryna sensationalize a birth defect that can happen to anyone. Dominicans give birth to children with birth defects as well, calling it a frog makes me question the intelligence of whoever runs that news program.

Well, If your not so paranoid and stop and think before you post then maybe thats the reason why they called it a frog because they didnt know what it was. I dont see how this is bringing hatians down or w/e you think. Dominicans or atleast were I was brought up respect the #!*$ outta hatians because they are humble, very hard working men.
wait, so because they didnt know what kind of birth defect it was, they decided to call it a frog? How is that the first thing the news program turns to? This makes no sense to me... If they stopped to think for a sec, Im sure they would have realized that humans giving birth to frogs isnt really all that plausible  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

People that talk %%%! with out knowing ANYTHING piss me off..
I'ma save my breathe and leave it at that, and BTW the woman that gave birth to it WAS HAITIAN.
That's not the point, they're tryna sensationalize a birth defect that can happen to anyone. Dominicans give birth to children with birth defects as well, calling it a frog makes me question the intelligence of whoever runs that news program.

Well, If your not so paranoid and stop and think before you post then maybe thats the reason why they called it a frog because they didnt know what it was. I dont see how this is bringing hatians down or w/e you think. Dominicans or atleast were I was brought up respect the #!*$ outta hatians because they are humble, very hard working men.
wait, so because they didnt know what kind of birth defect it was, they decided to call it a frog? How is that the first thing the news program turns to? This makes no sense to me... If they stopped to think for a sec, Im sure they would have realized that humans giving birth to frogs isnt really all that plausible  
grin.gif

No more info on this? Crazy stuff, and glad I didn't watch the vid... pics were enough

No more info on this? Crazy stuff, and glad I didn't watch the vid... pics were enough

Back
Top Bottom