Haitian women gave birth to a frog

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Smookie

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

That's not the point, they're tryna sensationalize a birth defect that can happen to anyone. Dominicans give birth to children with birth defects as well, calling it a frog makes me question the intelligence of whoever runs that news program.

Well, If your not so paranoid and stop and think before you post then maybe thats the reason why they called it a frog because they didnt know what it was. I dont see how this is bringing hatians down or w/e you think. Dominicans or atleast were I was brought up respect the #!*$ outta hatians because they are humble, very hard working men.
you'd expect a bit more research from a legitimate news program though.

That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif

irony
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Smookie

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

That's not the point, they're tryna sensationalize a birth defect that can happen to anyone. Dominicans give birth to children with birth defects as well, calling it a frog makes me question the intelligence of whoever runs that news program.

Well, If your not so paranoid and stop and think before you post then maybe thats the reason why they called it a frog because they didnt know what it was. I dont see how this is bringing hatians down or w/e you think. Dominicans or atleast were I was brought up respect the #!*$ outta hatians because they are humble, very hard working men.
you'd expect a bit more research from a legitimate news program though.

That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif

irony
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

Seems like every year some urban legend comes out about this condition.

Anyone remember this kid that was worshiped in his village?

ayooo on that pic.

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

Seems like every year some urban legend comes out about this condition.

Anyone remember this kid that was worshiped in his village?

ayooo on that pic.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Why are they denying their frogness?

This guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were not amphibians yo, we are frogs! Y'all always trying to press your scientific labels on us but na, we frogs don't look at each other like that

Back
Top Bottom