Gyro Appreciation.

I need me a hood spot gyro as soon as my stomach virus is gone.  Don't like the one's around me.  Feta cheese=
mean.gif

I used to see pics of these things all the time and salivate over it.. Finally tried one and I couldn't finish it. It was disgusting.

Is it an acquired taste or perhaps I just had a bad one?

d5ec50c4872211e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

legit lamb >falafel > fake lamb
if your lamb gyro spot isnt stacked like this with the legit seasoning your not doing it right.
43ce60563228014adc68dd8f181feaf6.jpg

i cant get over the weird taste of lamb... but over at my school they have a halal food truck and the chicken and rice with sriracha and white sauce is the best "mediterranean" food i've had. period

Love gyros but they leave your burps smelling like wolf butt, not that I know what it smells like.

d5ec50c4872211e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

legit lamb >falafel > fake lamb
if your lamb gyro spot isnt stacked like this with the legit seasoning your not doing it right.
43ce60563228014adc68dd8f181feaf6.jpg

The spot down the street from my high school actually has the lamb leg up on the rack and they shave the meat right in front of you

Damn I want one now...Lamb Gyro with lettuce, tomato, extra feta cheese and tzatziki :pimp:

Appreciated :pimp:

I'm not a huge fan of the sauce though.

Last edited:
Yall ever get cheese on yours? I asked them to melt some provolone on mine one time. It was :wow:

I just had one of these for the first time today because of this thread. Food coma, it was amazing.

Love Gyros almost as much as I love a Doner Kebab after a night of drinking. Now I'm in the mood for one today. Thanks.

Haven't had one in a minute but do love Gyros. There is a Greek market it my town that has a cafe in the back and they have a leg of lamb up there :smokin **** is so good

Believe there's a place across from campus but its closed on the weekend, yall got me on the hunt in Greensboro :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom