Gyro Appreciation.

:smile:

017.JPG

Gyro-blondlionezel-nick-32503995-1066-800.jpg

papa-gyros-6.JPG

IMGP0632-1024x768.jpg

love them, them Halal Chicken Gyros :smokin

me and my friend were having this debate the other day, how exactly do you pronounce "Gyro"?

I usually say "G-Row"

but he says "Yi-Row"

I always say "Jie-Row"

lived in NY for a few months last year eating at least 2 of these a day from the food carts lol. ballooned up to 234 lbs :smh:

Never had one, but they sholl be looking good. I'm just not sure how I'm going to feel about the meat doe...

Never had one, but they sholl be looking good. I'm just not sure how I'm going to feel about the meat doe...

its so good bro. Its lamb (unless you request something else), so it doesnt taste like most things you're used to, but it really is delicious.

A good gyro now & again is definitely appreciated... Cucumber sauce on the side for me though...

I always screw up on the pronunciation when I order :lol:

Thanks op, gonna get one for lunch. You're my bestie for the day

These are pronounced different all over I guess huh.

Here in NY we say it how it's spelled. I was in Chicago a week ago and they said them how you would say Euro.

Either way they are appreciated. I usually go with the chicken and lamb over rice plates from the food carts.

Idk why, but this makes me wanna go hit the Jamaican spot for some jerk chicken

Damn homey, you said it. I haven't had good Jamaican food in a long time. Beef patties, curry chicken, ox tail, rice & beans, cabbage, Pilau, coco bread, Bammy....Mmmmm

i switch between chicken/beef/lamb and pretty much have one every other day lol. easy to eat on the go, quick, and tasty.

its so good bro. Its lamb (unless you request something else), so it doesnt taste like most things you're used to, but it really is delicious.

so true, never had anything else like it.

very appreciated.

gyro lunch combo with da fries and da Sunkist fruit punch soda :smokin

Addicted to these, get them all the time.
Repped for letting me know what im getting for lunch at work today.

Back
Top Bottom