Guy on a bike gets harassed in Brooklyn

All of you saying take the sidewalk... bet money one of these clowns would of tried to stop him from driving on the sidewalk too.
mean.gif

The Honda Odyssey is pretty much the official vehicle of Hasidic Jews.  One drive through Rockland County and this becomes very apparent :lol:

SON!!!!

i told my wife they have to have a special discount on Honda when you flash a yamaka

it is 99% Honda Odyssey based driving in crown heights and williamsburg

Last edited:
"...honestly dude on the bike should be riding on the side walk. All the Hasidic Jews that appeared on the scene out of no where were complete jokes too, holding up traffic like other people don't have places to be. mean.gif..."

in NYC the law states you CAN NOT RIDE ON SIDEWALKS WITH A BIKE OR SKATES!!!

Last edited:
You're obviously not a cyclist. You ride in the middle of the road for your own protection from people getting out of the driver's side of their cars without looking before opening the door.

I used to be a cyclist so I can empathize with the guy, but at the same time you're so vulnerable when you're on your bike that sometimes you just have to take the L and get your *** on the sidewalk. No point in trying to play tough guy against a lunatic in a 3,500lb minivan.

The biker is not at fault in the slightest.
This.

Also, you keep on bring up the fact that the bicyclist passes the car 3 times - the reason he passes the car is because van brah slows his car and tries to cut off/yell at the biker. Van brah's behavior by slowing his vehicle and cutting off the bicyclist is extremely unsafe.

Kid was soft as baby ****. I woulda mashed on him early. Called 5-0 as i was high tailin it outta there. Anybody that stops their vehicle n the middle o. the road because some biker is ignoring him n calls up the goons is clearly lookin to turn it into a situation.. knockout wouldnt have been a game that day

Both are in the wrong, Hasidic bruh made the situation even worse though. If your in such a rush why do all of that?

damn :wow:  8 kids per person 

"The Hasidic community of Williamsburg has one of the highest birthrates in the country, with an average of eight children per family. Each year the community celebrates between 800 and 900 weddings for young couples, who typically marry between the ages of 18 and 21."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williamsburg,_Brooklyn

and alot of them are on government assistance :smh:

this x 1000 and its some str8 ********. i see these people shopping in a key food, and OD on groceries. and the food stamps come out :wow: :smh: no Fs given at all.

then there's that absurd practice of oral circumcision on babies, shout out to the herpes virus
View media item 745164

then there's making the knockout game a anti semetic game >D

for the record, you are not supposed to ride a bike on the sidewalk, the jewish guy is a massive idiot for not knowing that in this day and age, especially living in a major metropolitan area. the dude on the bike gets made respect for calling cops and keeping cool. i would've gotten right up in dude's....beard and said some **** like "yea i rode a bike on a the street. DOsumtin." video got me heated :lol:

Now here's a Hasidic Jewish man actually deserving of the "knockout game" treatment
laugh.gif

Not serious, but I was sorta hoping the dude who got out of the blue car to help would strong arm him a little bit just to put him in his place. Like who do they think they are detaining people like that? That's gang mentality.

Last edited:
The only person that's wrong is the dude in the van. Riding in the street is PERFECTLY LEGAL -as if it hasn't been said in this thread enough. 

The man on the bike was originally riding to the right of the lane. You can only ride so close to parked vehicles, the risk of getting doored is huge! So at least 4 of space is necessary -even still he wasn't in 'middle of the street'. Even if he was it's legal. When he did start riding in the middle of the street it was to prevent himself from being sandwiched, which this dude tried to do REPEATEDLY. If someone is on a bike and they're riding what you deem to be 'too slow', go around. This dude did that but, only to hinder the dude on the bike. Caused even more traffic than the person on a bike ever would from going too slow. The left land was totally clear. 

Defending yourself is not a 'instigating', and riding on the sidewalk doesn't solve anything. Share the road. 

Back
Top Bottom