roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was dying when I read this.. It did sound like he said M&Ms...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

2q9wcjl.jpg

?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bring da ambulamps                   bring da ambulamps
he got knocked
laugh.gif

i love when people continue to talk trash after they get WHOOPED!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I work with old men like this down on the docks. I swear to God, some of these OG got stupid strength and endurance more than the lazy 20 and 30 year olds. I bet anything, OG use to be in the blue collar world. He had those Popeye forearms. Next time you pick on an old man, make sure you get your weight up before you start something. Funny thing is, OG would probably whoop on a couple of you NTers too. Give you that 3 piece combo with a biscuit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even without the actual fight, this vid is an early classic. Between the, 'How much you charge for my Stacey Adams?' 'I got a funeral to go to on Friday', the 'China man' comment, the old dude's shirt & fanny pack collab, the girl screaming, 'WHAT THE F!?'. Well played. Homie sounds like Sonny Barger.

lmfaooooooooo this was the funniest thing i seen in a while.. at the end when the white guy is talking to the camera lmfaoooooooooo

lol "press charges i got it on video"
????????
dude hit old guy first

all he needs is a ambulamps

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Did the white guy just say another word for "a man from China" ?
laugh.gif
Not offended, but really?!
laugh.gif

$@!%%###?
laugh.gif
i'm surprised no one was really offended by that cuz my asian history teacher said it's as offensive as "n...."

roll.gif
roll.gif
for real, the funniest part was dude barely standing at the exit, bleeding, and saying "i'mma %**% you up."

Whoever said "Jesus" at 1:53 got me ROLLING.. hahahhaa i've looped it over 15 times hahaha

Back
Top Bottom