Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

LOL Dude was saying "Bring ambulamps... Bring ambulamps."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was mad quiet after
noooo on the bus after he got rocked he told the white guy (who was off the bus) that he was gonna !%%% him up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*applause* that man did everything right.. *we can sue* f out of here

he was talking *%+*...but i wanted that *#% beating more for the *%+* the hoodrats were talking...

it's sad that so much trash exists on public transportation and people just trying to mind their own have to deal with *%+* like this...

Originally Posted by offbad

ohhh, AC Transit.

laugh.gif
YOU AWREADY KNOW BREH.
laugh.gif

Took AC Transit to school/ everywhere before I could drive. Definitely seen some wild stuff on those buses.

pimp.gif
@ the old guy. He wasn't trying to fight but he mollywhopped dude after getting hit first. Straight leakinggg.

Its funny how the girls said he can Sue b/c they got it on tape. When in actuality they made the case even worse for dude by taping the whole incident. LOL

Good stuff Gramps. Dude had it coming. See a lot of these fake little dudes all over the Bay, about time one of em gets put in his place.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they both ignorant though but of course youtube comments are bringing out the comfort of racists who cant make these comments outside of the internet
smh.gif

edit: *dead* out how he said "what" after the old man said he would smack him....
laugh.gif

why is he acting all tough still afterwards? i dont get it. he said il f you up right after the old guy said i told you not to f with me.

why do you guys keep calling him a kid?
he's says i'm 50 years old clear as day.

sidenote: how you get handled by a guy in knee high tube socks and a fanny pack
looking like alan from the hangover
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

that camera quality was clear as hell.
now that's how you tape a fight on public transit

Old dude brought the hands
laugh.gif
hell yes, camera man/woman deserves some kudos.. ALL the other homemade fights videos shaky as hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what he gets...old man did not want nothing to do with it so he moved..but that fake wanksta keep coming at him..

HAHAHA dude got straight murked.
Dude's face is all black and blue afterwards.  
laugh.gif

Props to grandpa!  Yeeeeeeeeee.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

LOL @ the idiot girl behind the camera going from saying, "beat his white $+#, blood" to "we can press charges, I got it on camera". Not only did he get what he deserved for running his mouth, but hopefully this will be an example to all those knuckleheads that think it's alright to mess with anyone ol' person.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

you know damn well if the old man got beat up  she would have that  stop snitchin mentality but since the younger dude got his face pounded in all of a sudden she wants to sing like a bird.
grin.gif

LMAO Who else saw the back of the old mans shirt?!
roll.gif

That "kid" in the video says he is 50 years old btw

Back
Top Bottom