Gus Fring vs Marlo Stanfield...who's more ruthless?

Box Cutter.

eek.gif

Poisoning the made men and dons of a Mexican drug cartel along with risking your own life by taking the poison >

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Poisoning the made men and dons of a Mexican drug cartel along with risking your own life by taking the poison >

Damn tough to top that but At least Marlo doesn't get Two Faced.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I see your box cutter and raise you the security guard/candy bar incident.
That was a ({}) move by Marlo. $#%* that dude

The question is ruthless, so I would say Marlo.  He has no heart what so ever.  But Gus is smarter, wealthier, and could destroy Marlo's whole operation in one night.

Marlo because he was fueled by his reputation on the streets. He'd do anything to keep his name out there. Gus was mostly about business. As long as you did your job and didn't make it personal with him, you'd be straight. He also had a code of standards - he was against involving children on the streets and he wouldn't go behind Jesse's back to kill Walt when he could've done it at ANY time if he really wanted to get rid of Walt. When it came to revenge and protecting his business, he was pretty ruthless though, just not all the time like Marlo. 

Gus.  He is has no fear, and as someone said the fact he even had to swallow the poison himself....
devil.gif
devil.gif
EVIL

I say Marlo based on for the realness factor
I haven't watched BB in a long time but it seems more fantastical
so that ruthlessness doesn't resonate as much

Gus was more fueled by vengeance to the salamancas... Basically a kamikaze of sorts.... Marlo on the other hand ruthless.... But gus had trained enforcers blackwater type dudes plus mike and tyrus. Marlo is more ruthless but if it came to battle gus would destroy marlo and co while hes getting customers refills.

Who is this dude Gus?

laugh.gif
nah I haven't even got around to watching BB...so its hard for me to put all bias aside when The Wire is my second favorite show of all time.

Marlo imo was in a tougher situation due to surveillance and hood wars...and to be that calculating in that sort of environment was...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

Gus ran his business well. Being a loose cannon will get you caught up!

When it was all said and done Gus was the one who got caught up, Marlo walked away on top.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by snuks5

Gus ran his business well. Being a loose cannon will get you caught up!
When it was all said and done Gus was the one who got caught up, Marlo walked away on top.
That's cuz by the end of this season Walt > Gus & Marlo.

Gus. After the cartel incident, I was blown away. Dude poisoned himself but took them pills ahead of time knowing there was no way else to get them to just drink that tequila.

Basically if you think of it like that...... But if dude was in it to destroy his last major enemy he won. Think of it like this for example.... My girlfriend gets shot in front of me...... My revenge would be rise in power join a conglomerate to back my needs to start my underground business.... But deep in my heart i miss my girl im traumatized by her death . Now i have money power and territory.... Whats next ? Destroy the murderer and his closest family.... And if i die killing my last enemy well then i die. Although he died .. He walks out with relief i murdered my last adversary..... Ok ok in gus case his boyfriend got killed.

Gus... not only the stuff said earlier but there's still his history in Chile yet to be uncovered.

also just found out last night that he is also Buggin Out

Back
Top Bottom