Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

His IG posts clearly states that he was killing the cops in retaliation for Eric Garner & Mike Brown.

He may not have killed the murderers of Brown & Garners but it's pretty clear that those incidents had something to do with his actions.
Yeah, I'm sure those incidents also lead him to shoot his girlfriend too, right? 

Almost feel bad for the trap song remix my guys recorded a couple days ago.

We were amped about it, but suddenly doesnt seem right. :/

- much luv, stay freshhhhh !!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AYO!

Did he really just take the time to advertise? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I expected nothing less from you.
A psychotic person kills two cops AFTER attempting to murder his (ex)girlfriend and you want to use his BS narrative to fit your agenda, as if cop killing should be condoned, ever.
indifferent.gif

A psychotic person kills two cops AFTER attempting to murder his (ex)girlfriend and you want to use his BS narrative to fit your agenda, as if cop killing should be condoned, ever. :stoneface:

I'm the one with an agenda?

:lol:

Have a good day man.

This is real life.
Marcus keeps posting that picture of shorty claiming she got beat up but there is absolutely zero evidence to back this up.
It's actually the same tactic that white people use when they try to assassinate someone's character after they been victimized by police.

Dudes been claiming he killed his gf this entire thread when the reality is that she's alive and recovering.

Sometimes of lot of you guys ain't no better than the same people you are complaining about.

Never said it was fact. I do find it interesting if true. Personally don't know if these officers had complaints and I highly doubt the media will bother putting it out there if they do or not.

But I digress

Last edited:
I like how you tried to qucikstrike edit but too late.
That stupidity will be immortalized forever.

Go do your homework!

Last edited:
Three post in a row on my ****? Yikes

Not even gonna count the other thread with you on my ****

At least you helped my 12 hour shift go by fast!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom