Gucci's free?

SMH @ people wishing for that man to be back in jail
i kno right. what part of the game is that??
But Gucci is on! Bout to have summer '09 on smash. Dudes hating on a cat having fun & getting money.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

1 day you guys will stop idolizing these idiots and turn that attention to people worth a damn with a beneficial message and purpose. I thought that was what Obama was supposed to be

Sometimes people take music too serious. Dude does the !%+% for entertainment purposes. Nobody listens to Gucci for a beneficial message at all. Ifthat's what people want then they will listen to Common, Talib, The Roots, etc, but for entertainment you rock with Gucci, Jeezy, Shawty Lo, etc.

^^^ I like nas, lupe, etc, but I can't listen to that stuff all day I need a balance and that's when gucci comes in...... NOBODY is serious all daylong if you are go get some poon or some man hood

1 day you guys will stop idolizing these idiots and turn that attention to people worth a damn with a beneficial message and purpose. I thought that was what Obama was supposed to be

Gucci>>>>>Obama

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Sometimes people take music too serious. Dude does the !%+% for entertainment purposes. Nobody listens to Gucci for a beneficial message at all. If that's what people want then they will listen to Common, Talib, The Roots, etc, but for entertainment you rock with Gucci, Jeezy, Shawty Lo, etc.
Real $##@.

Gucci Baaabbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
pimp.gif

sittin in the county and his bond 400 dolllaaarrrzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

and that ain't no %@%++$ moneyyyyy....

and he still sittin in the county....

pimp.gif

I could have sworn y'all _'s was talking about a blow-out sale on Gucci clothing or something ...

SMH at me .
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom