GUCCI PRIVATE SALE vol. Im broke

The Evoque is relevant because you were getting upset at people making assumptions about you not being able to afford the more expensive Ranges and only buying it for the name.

You are making the same assumptions about people buying Gucci on sale.

very flawed logic; I didn't buy for the name there slugger it came down to a Grand Cherokee and Evoque

the Evoque isn't my only car so if I wanted a Range Rover than I'd buy a Range Rover

care to try again because that's one strike out

I never said you bought for the name or couldn't afford it. There you go getting upset already. Don't get upset when you say the same things about people buying Gucci.

I don't get why people are getting mad over items on sale.

Are you really going to tell me you're going to buy something for retail when you know you can get it for cheaper? C'mon son

If they buy it on sale, wouldn't that mean they're living more within their means since they won't spend as much?

because this is NT and someone always gotta get mad if other people get the same items for cheap especially if its high end

you said "damn I am broke right now" so that means when you get a little coin; blow it on Gucci?

that's living above your means; broke people rocking luxury designer labels is a bad look, no one is going to find that impressive :lol:
Damn im broke as in I don't have the extra money to but **** right now. Living out my means would be buying anyway knowing my money is tied up do to moving n car issues.

My manz posted this in my group chat yesterday....Was able to scoop a few items....Not sure why everyone who didn't cop anything is so salty....If you have no interest or can't afford any of the items why post in the thread?...lol

Even on sale, ya'll still getting ripped off on that branded garbage that costs $2 to make in China.

Exactly. You're paying full price for the actual item, which is no more than $18. It's the status that's actually on sale.
My girl wants a Louis purse that's around 700. I always tell her that there's no difference between a purse that's 150 and purse that's 700. Straight sucker prices. I'm not saying that she should get a $5 purse from Walmart, but you don't have to pay car notes for quality items. The flip flops were regular $200. Think about that.

I don't care what anyone in here says.... I bought the card holder :smokin
Not my first Gucci purchase and I'm sure it's not my last....

Even on sale, ya'll still getting ripped off on that branded garbage that costs $2 to make in China.
While you're right in saying it's still a ripoff this type of stuff isn't made by slaves in China.

Noticed a trend though, bout a year ago all my Armani items said "Made In Italy" while a large amount of their items I see or buy now are made in 3rd world countries. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
$99 for some flip flops tho, and we're the ones supposedly saving money. smh

Last edited:
While you're right in saying it's still a ripoff this type of stuff isn't made by slaves in China.
Noticed a trend though, bout a year ago all my Armani items said "Made In Italy" while a large amount of their items I see or buy now are made in 3rd world countries. 
mean.gif

If any part of the production is in Italy, they can say it's made in Italy. But this branded/logo's Gucci stuff is all made in third world countries. Their actual seasonal stuff is made in high quality European factories, though (like in the Zegna factory). They can charge whatever they want for the branded stuff, because the customer will pay, and then becomes a walking advertisement for them. Suckers.

if you can spend as you please then why would your mom kill you.
My mom doesn't like my spending habits even though it's all my own money. Obviously I don't like to piss off my mom so I hide all possible paper trails and usually just lie about the price of things. I even have her blocked on facebook so she doesn't get to see any pictures of bottle service and whatever.

Can't exactly lie about or hide a Gucci box arriving at the door though.

Last edited:

Are you really going to tell me you're going to buy something for retail when you know you can get it for cheaper? C'mon son

If they buy it on sale, wouldn't that mean they're living more within their means since they won't spend as much?
This is NT dawg.
1) People get upset at anything, everything.
2) logical reasoning = illogic

EDIT:
if you can spend as you please then why would your mom kill you.
My mom doesn't like my spending habits even though it's all my own money. Obviously I don't like to piss off my mom so I hide all possible paper trails and usually just lie about the price of things. I even have her blocked on facebook so she doesn't get to see any pictures of bottle service and whatever.
Can't exactly lie about or hide a Gucci box arriving at the door though.
Damn you doing too much but please stop with your life situation. Goons about to dissect your life based off assumptions.

Last edited:
But paying 200+ for nikes is cool? Lord forbid if some of yall seen yeezys for 500 I guaratee u cop. I guess we all like different ****. By yall logic if u own nikes, gucci anything u r a sucker. Those shoes u camp for cost 35 cents to make but were paying 200

But paying 200+ for nikes is cool? Lord forbid if some of yall seen yeezys for 500 I guaratee u cop. I guess we all like different ****. By yall logic if u own nikes, gucci anything u r a sucker. Those shoes u camp for cost 35 cents to make but were paying 200

Dudes here just honestly hate luxury brands on here. That's all there is too it.

Why are dudes using the oh it was made in china and cost the company only a few dollars?

Everything you buy cost that company less than they're selling it to you regardless of whether its clothes, cars, sneakers

Not sure what everyone is arguing about... :nerd: but the sale on those horsebit loafers and drivers is certainly a good deal 8)

Dudes here just honestly hate luxury brands on here. That's all there is too it.

Thats not true,its 2 huge threads in the sneaker showcase on high end shoes and clothes, its just these hipster lame depressed virgins that reside in general. The **** i see in confession threads and other randoms is Alarming. Yall so self concious, some of yall are even suicidal with it. Yall cant even hold a conversation with a chick...Thats SAD. Some will sit here and say stupid **** like "you shouldnt buy Gucci on sale" lol go back to where u came from Gump. Pocket watching *** _, that **** i dont like

Back
Top Bottom