GUCCI PRIVATE SALE vol. Im broke

if you need to buy Gucci on sale then you probably shouldn't have it

This line of thought is silly. Do you negotiate on cars, houses, and other large purchases when you can? Or do you just walk in and pay whatever the asking price is. It's really not much different than waiting for something to go on sale at Gucci.

I'm quite sure many rich people probably negotiate on large purchases as well.

Nice good looks. Just scooped a pair of gucci loafers from NM yesterday for 660 so picking up another pair for 240 isnt bad at all.

I can't afford Gucci, so I won't even buy anything. It'd bother me to have one piece of Gucci in my wardrobe that I picked up on sale and not be able to buy anything else.

I'll stick to J. Crew.:lol:

My mom would kill me if another Gucci box arrived at the door so soon 
laugh.gif

No private sale in Belgium anyway.

Nothing good is left.

Got a gucci belt that just sits in my closet cause I can never find a situation for when to wear it.

Last edited:
Nothing good is left.

Got a gucci belt that just sits in my closet cause I can never find a situation for when to wear it.
I'm assuming it's one of those with the double G logo buckle? I just wear mine with casual outfits occasionally; sneakers with some jeans and a t-shirt.

It's pretty beat up now though.

I think all the man is trying to say is that "you shouldn't live above your means"

exactly

if you can't afford a $310 wallet but it goes on sale for $220 and you cop; you aren't doing it

It still sounds like you are making a bunch of assumptions about people based on whether they buy items on sale. Aren't you the guy with the Range Rover Evoque though?

Edit: yea, I just checked. You are the dude that was getting angry at people for making assumptions about him thinking he's doing it in an Evoque and can't afford the more expensive Range Rovers.

Last edited:
It still sounds like you are making a bunch of assumptions about people based on whether they buy items on sale. Aren't you the guy with the Range Rover Evoque though?

there is a big difference buying Gucci on sale and some Gap polo on sale

and what relevance does my Evoque have? You are out of rational replies so it's time to try and attack me on something that you think actually bothers me?

Last edited:
Why not buy it on sale tho? Anything on sale is better than regular price. Idc if its a damn cheeseburger. I own a nice amount of gucci items from belts to shoes and I paid regular price for some and sale price for some.

paying retail is for suckers. If you have the opportunity to buy something at a lower price, it doesnt matter if it's designer. If someone buys an LV wallet from an NT'er instead of the store, is he wrong? How is it living above your means to wait til the price of something goes down?

Why not buy it on sale tho? Anything on sale is better than regular price. Idc if its a damn cheeseburger. I own a nice amount of gucci items from belts to shoes and I paid regular price for some and sale price for some.

you said "damn I am broke right now" so that means when you get a little coin; blow it on Gucci?

that's living above your means; broke people rocking luxury designer labels is a bad look, no one is going to find that impressive :lol:

I can't afford Gucci, so I won't even buy anything. It'd bother me to have one piece of Gucci in my wardrobe that I picked up on sale and not be able to buy anything else.

I'll stick to J. Crew.:lol:

Son ! This is exactly my train of thought.

I probably could afford a few things, but then you have to have a certain wardrobe, and keep up with those higher end clothing. Cant wear gucci today And the rest of the time anything lower.

Just my thoughts.
Great sale though, Ballers, scoop something

there is a big difference buying Gucci on sale and some Gap polo on sale

and what relevance does my Evoque have? You are out of rational replies so it's time to try and attack me on something that you think actually bothers me?

The Evoque is relevant because you were getting upset at people making assumptions about you not being able to afford the more expensive Ranges and only buying it for the name.

You are making the same assumptions about people buying Gucci on sale.

The Evoque is relevant because you were getting upset at people making assumptions about you not being able to afford the more expensive Ranges and only buying it for the name.

You are making the same assumptions about people buying Gucci on sale.

very flawed logic; I didn't buy for the name there slugger it came down to a Grand Cherokee and Evoque

the Evoque isn't my only car so if I wanted a Range Rover than I'd buy a Range Rover

care to try again because that's one strike out

paying retail is for suckers. If you have the opportunity to buy something at a lower price, it doesnt matter if it's designer. If someone buys an LV wallet from an NT'er instead of the store, is he wrong? How is it living above your means to wait til the price of something goes down?

This is a good point

A purse my gf was ready to buy happened to be on sale..so that saved nearly $300

I would have OP to thank had I not received the email

Back
Top Bottom