GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

We know KD’s out for a season and now if Klay sustained anything close to a year long injury, it’s gonna be an interesting 2019-2020, especially of KD picks up his player option and klay resigns.

Hope klays injury is just a knee sprain.

so proud of this w's team. everyone put it all on the line. i hope looney and cousins get a bag during free agency. shaun had a hell of a career
if this the last time we see this core, it's been a damn fun ride
going to miss oracle

Tough one. Funny how I see Kawhi as Harden light now. Baffling how he reacts to a Curry “foul”. Glad the season is over, but like many others have said, Oracle hasn’t been the same for some years now. On to the next one.

Dude tried to come out and still play. Jesus.

What a season, what a run. Looking forward to seeing how this all shakes out.

Chase Center floppin next year with those ticket prices, longer trip times, and no KD/Klay

Crushed about Klay man. But Hyper Cutter is right. This squad put on for everyone in the Bay. I’m not mad at anything. Just sick for the players that are injured. They are in their prime years

One of the best squads worth rooting for

Never seen a team in which 4 out of the starting 5 and then some had injured players at some point all throughout the playoffs and 3 out of the 5 are hurt in the finals and play as hard as they did

It's gonna be a rough time watching them next season with Klay & KD gone for as long as they will be gone with just Steph and Draymond out there. However there will more finals opportunities for them within the next 5 years so they'll be good

I'm gonna love watching Steph kill next season :nthat:

Last edited:
i called in depressed today... oh well.

but yeah, i took this loss better than i did in '16 only because we were outgunned from injuries and sorta prepared myself for this.

Still proud of the dubs man. hold your heads up high fellas. never in my dreams did i ever think i'd see a championship in my lifetime let alone 3.

Klay is a cotdam legend turning right around in the tunnel and making two free throws with a torn ACL.

get rid of cook, maybe develop mckinnie and livingston's probably gonna retire....

These guys are icons
True definition of warriors

Lets go for Seth, Austin Rivers and Rudy Gay in the offseason :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom