GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Already got the Finals experience out of the way in 2015. I'll save my money now.

Last edited:
Probably gonna wait til Wednesday or Thursday to pull the trigger on some tickets.

i'm waiting until the absolute last minute to buy my ticket.

resellers getting desperate last year + me not giving a damb about where I sit

Yeah that's what I do but I keep checking and I jump if I find a good price on some dope seats. Prices usually start dropping 2-3 days out.

i think the warriors can win this in 5 if they play like they SHOULD...

Klay needs to start hitting shots, hes going to be wide open a lot this series.
no excessive turn overs ( that means you Steph)

Igoudala is also due for a good series, hes not been hitting shots

i think the warriors can win this in 5 if they play like they SHOULD...

Klay needs to start hitting shots, hes going to be wide open a lot this series.
no excessive turn overs ( that means you Steph)

Igoudala is also due for a good series, hes not been hitting shots
I'm thinking sweep .. it will make up for last year and be the first team ever to sweep through the playoffs...

I called a sweep at the beginning of the season and soon as te playoffs started. They have that dog in them right now. I better see curry dunk on LeBron.

Give legod James all he can get triple doubles / 55 point games as long as no one else eats the sweep will be had

Yeah dubs need to play honest D with the cavs. Don't try and double him or blow assignments when lebron is driving in. Cause most likely he's passing to one of the many shooters Cleveland has built around him.

Warriors do a great job of containing the ball handler on defense.

Last edited:
Yeah dubs need to play honest D with the cavs. Don't try and double him or blow assignments when lebron is driving in. Cause most likely he's passing to one of the many shooters Cleveland has built around him.

Warriors do a great job of containing the ball handler on defense.

what happens pretty often is once bron has the ball and starts backing down his opponent from like 15-17 feet out, the help defender starts watching bron waiting for him to turn that corner to make his drive and gets caught napping on his man. bron's so damn good at finding that cutter and creating easy layups. does it repeatedly throughout ​the game. we gonna need zaza and javale to protect the paint

My friends, our Warriors are back in the Finals. With a break until June 1st. The Warriors can refresh and prep for either the Cavs or Celtics. Cannot wait.

Three consecutive trips to the Finals. Wow.

Oh snap @Luong1209
 updated the thread title :rofl:
I have my impressive moments.

No patting yourself on the back and calling this an impressive moment when you still have this thread called the offseason thread and not the season thread. :smh:

My friends, our Warriors are back in the Finals. With a break until June 1st. The Warriors can refresh and prep for either the Cavs or Celtics. Cannot wait.

Three consecutive trips to the Finals. Wow.

Oh snap @Luong1209
 updated the thread title :rofl:
I have my impressive moments.

No patting yourself on the back and calling this an impressive moment when you still have this thread called the offseason thread and not the season thread. :smh:
Damn :rofl: :rofl: --- I had the word Offseason in the title for an entire season? My bad..:lol:

roll.gif

Man it's finally here. I could not sleep that's how pumped I am for this trilogy.

The bench have to come in and make an immediate impact. Hope McCaw gets minutes since he barely played the two earlier meetings. Might be a sleeper since Cavs have not played against him. Hope Barnes brings something too.

Let's go!

Back
Top Bottom