GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

sloppy defense was too much to overcome tonight, specifically in the first quarter. Defensively they are just not in rythm and credit to the Celtics for finding the mismatches and exploiting the opportunities with the Warriors in foul trouble.

Feels like Kerr is slightly grasping and trying to figure it out still.

Dubs in 6 👀

after we got that lead, i felt like we took our foot off the gas. feels like Boston always gets a great start in the 1st qtr and we're always playing catch up.

For the life of me I never understand how Kerr always feels comfortable pulling Curry when he gets hot for the sake of his rotations

You're supposed to just keep feeding the hot hand. That 2:53 at the end of the 3rd sunk their big rally when he planted Curry on the bench.

This is how the game went
1.Tatum iso drive pass it to white smart or brown three made
Tatum iso drive whistle for two
Repeat
I think boston onto something here it's working

^Bostons offense is predicated on the drive and kick. Dubs kept them out of the paint in G2.

Dubs need to play better defense. Boston is a TO prone team. All playoffs teams were turning them over. G2 they turned it over. Win the TO and Rebound battle. Play defense. All simple things but hard to execute.

Curry ankle the biggest play of the game. Need Kerr to be a little more decisive on rotations man. More Looney/Porter/Curry/GP2 lineups. Those guys need more minutes.

Also, I think Steph and Poole together just doesn't work against this Boston team. Gotta separate them and limit their time together.

More Looney/Porter/Curry/GP2 lineups. Those guys need more minutes.

Also, I think Steph and Poole together just doesn't work against this Boston team. Gotta separate them and limit their time together.
I mean….
8B15C13A-FECC-4ADA-8561-10A350098D3C.jpeg

Curry ankle the biggest play of the game. Need Kerr to be a little more decisive on rotations man. More Looney/Porter/Curry/GP2 lineups. Those guys need more minutes.

i want to see some minutes from a line up of Loon/Porter/Wiggs/Curry/GP2 when robert williams is on the bench.

it doesn't matter who the warriors try to assign as their primary man on defense, celtics will inevitably do enough switches to get their match up. either steph needs to hedge hard like he did against luka or the dubs need to be willing to trust steph defend tatum/JB. if they're living off drive and kick, i'd prefer to have a defense is quick enough to close out on shooters. it feels wild to say but dray and klay aren't cutting it on defense right now

Yea game 2 where they had Dray on the ball just yielded much better results. Him on horford or Williams just isn’t what we need from Dray it takes him away from the action and that’s when he’s not as impactful on defense.

Part of it is the point of attack hasn’t been good g1 and g3. So the Celtics are getting the switches they want and it’s typically taking draymond out of the play.

Dray said it himself, there’s not a lot of adjustments at this point of the season. Just gotta play hard and minimize mistakes. Take care of the ball. That’s where he’s been killing us.

dubs gotta make up their mind, if youre gonna get out rebounded, you gotta win the turnover battle, or vice versa.. you can’t lose both like they did last nite

Wife’s birthday is today so was running around all night getting things set up for it. Caught a small part of the 3rd, but overall missed the game basically. But it sounds like Steph had a hell of a game. I’ll catch the highlights later on. Back to the Bay with the series tied and momentum on our side. 2 more. Lets go.

Great win last night. Was a lot of up’s and downs but I’m glad the other stepped up. I believe Steph only had around 16 but it didn’t matter. Atmosphere was good but not as awesome as roaracle. 1 more game!!!

Attachments

• 4DADB43A-2B29-4D9D-B7BD-E6C24A060F3B.jpeg
    4DADB43A-2B29-4D9D-B7BD-E6C24A060F3B.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 122
I'm sure a lot of you feel the same, but seriously, I'm really impressed with Wiggins. I quite honestly never would have projected these type of playoff performances - irrespective of him being a former #1, or whatever....but he's stepped up so much. We've come a long way since D. Lee and Harrison Barnes.

Back
Top Bottom