GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

^True. But you have to admit, Draymond not being able to hold back his smile when he received his last tech was HILARIOUS. :rofl:
That was great :lol:

tbh that and the phantom slip call on RW was trash. Reggie and them kept saying they knew his intent with throwing the ball at the ref. But dam man, its a hoop court, he lightly tossed it to you. catch it and dont duck like Dray trying to get you out on dodge ball :smh: . cant blame feeling targeted with soft T's /ejections like that.

Good to see the Warriors start to play back at the level they are capable of playing.

Twitter went off and used the Zaza fall as a distraction to defense the Warriors put on OKC.

Is Zaza dirty? Sure. Was the fall on Russ intentional? Maybe. But with Nick Young hooking the back of his leg, that could void the accusation? lol

Draymond had a technical rescinded lol.

I'm still LOLing at the game where he couldn't hide his smile after getting ejected lmaoooo

How was last night's game? I saw the score at halftime and an hour later, the W's were up by 20.

Should be a fun game tonight against Washington.

Really have been bummed out with the regression of Casspi. I had expectations that he'd be a key contributor in the rotation.

Should be a fun game tonight against Washington.

Really have been bummed out with the regression of Casspi. I had expectations that he'd be a key contributor in the rotation.

warriors' second unit has been up and down all season and I have a strong feeling it's because of players being in and out of the rotation. seems like the only consistent and dependable bench players have been shaun and david, while they've staggered the minutes and DNPs for javale, nick, omri, and mccaw. seems like they're platooning far more than they have in the past and could be a reason why omri's shown some regression.

that being said, the hell is up with Iggy man? father time kickin his ***?

Looks like Myers is okay with the current roster. Let's see what happens. Hoping Kerr starts finalizing his playoff rotation and that everyone starts stepping their game up.

Bummed about Bell spraining his ankle again. But hopefully he recovers sooner than later.

I wonder if Kerr is 'protecting' Zaza from getting mugged on the court by not playing him.

Or if he really is falling out of the rotation with McGee.

Bummed about Bell spraining his ankle again. But hopefully he recovers sooner than later.

I think he will be fine. I think it was his "Joe Staley moment" if you remember what that means. Reports were he was scared but walking around the locker room after the game with no boot and minimal limping.

not to mention desperate. doubt it'll happen but spurs on the brink of possibly missing the playoffs, and boy would i be happy
I would celebrate with a drink if the Spurs miss the playoffs. But, I want to see them tenderize the Rockets in first round if they meet.

I liked seeing Casspi rise up for that dunk in the 1st quarter. But other than that, I was surprised the Warriors came back and won. Seeing KD take over in the 4th is what they should do when Steph is out. I know Klay is there, but I would depend on KD when Steph is out.

And I hope Steph will recover just fine from his ankle sprain. But that's going to bother him in the postseason. That's something to watch for because I know some teams will try to exploit that injury.

I liked seeing Casspi rise up for that dunk in the 1st quarter. But other than that, I was surprised the Warriors came back and won. Seeing KD take over in the 4th is what they should do when Steph is out. I know Klay is there, but I would depend on KD when Steph is out.

And I hope Steph will recover just fine from his ankle sprain. But that's going to bother him in the postseason. That's something to watch for because I know some teams will try to exploit that injury.
Yeah, time for Klay to hold the rock more.

Not really worried about the Warriors losing again yesterday. I'm not surprised they aren't getting the bench support needed, simply because Andre and West are out and Young, Casspi, Cook have been inconsistent.

But I do hope that Kerr tightens up this rotation and people begin stepping it up.

Well Quinn Cook has definitely made a push to be on the playoff roster. Nick Young looks out of shape and Casspi's ankle injury may have increased his chances in being cut.

This thread is not the same :ohwell: . Nick Young has been “fat” all season.
Yeah, I think a lot of people have moved on from NT lol.

It's all good. I'll continue to post in here.

And yes, Nick Young has been 'fat' all season long lol

You know there isn't anything for the reporters to talk about when they start interviewing Casspi on the speculation of him being cut for Cook.

It's going to be a tough last 20 days for the Warriors. Hopefully they get back to being healthy and they're all ready to go.

Bummed about Steph, but I hope everyone else steps up.

went to the game today

man mccaw has regressed so hard.

terrified to shoot, those pump fakes aren't fooling anyone, and when he drives he always gets stripped or ends up with some dumbass pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom