GS Warriors at PHX Suns 7PM- Vol :(

laugh.gif
I'm at school right now working on hw... I'm just following with Yahoo's box scores. Dang, good to see a close game now. Too bad Baron'snot performing from what I'm hearing in this thread
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Is what I'm reading correct? Kosta and Belinelli played?
eek.gif

yea but they got the usual "Nellie minutes".
laugh.gif
i know youknow what im talkin about

^^nah, you're wrong. They are actually playing big minutes. Starters are playing like trash, so nellie is letting the bench "try" and get backinto the game.

Originally Posted by GSoM

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Is what I'm reading correct? Kosta and Belinelli played?
eek.gif

yea but they got the usual "Nellie minutes".
laugh.gif
i know you know what im talkin about

laugh.gif
I know what you're talking about... they'll see no action in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'm not saying it's likely, but hell anything is a possibility.
Of course Baron might have that thinking, but I think he's stated before he wants to play in California...and the most likely destination would be the Clips or Lakeshow. Lakeshow would just be ridiculous if they had him
sick.gif
, but the Clips seem like a reasonable destination. I would not mind trading him there for Brand/Maggette, to be quite honest (as long as we re-sign Monta/Andris). of course we'll have to add other players in the mix. it's not a realistic trade but i wouldn't mind doing it.

no no no.

But i would love to ahve baron for maggette
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at nellie hating on baron

eek.gif
at them balling without him

wow...

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

^^nah, you're wrong. They are actually playing big minutes. Starters are playing like trash, so nellie is letting the bench "try" and get back into the game.

eek.gif
This Nellie?

p1.nellie.jpg

We pulled closer than we are using our bench players. Nellie underestimating the bench all the time. smh.
smh.gif

I don't think the clips will trade brand either
laugh.gif
, but just a random trade suggestion. i mean, if i wanna trade BD, that's who i wannat rade for. ifu guys don't wanna do it then i guess no trade.

JACKSON HAS FINALLY ENTERED THE BUILDING OFFICIALLY
pimp.gif

So where are those fans that packed it in at the half...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Unbelievable. Leave it to us to let GS right back into this one... God.

However, I think the Warriors could give the Lakers a run for their money, moreso than the Nuggets.

Back
Top Bottom