GS Warriors at PHX Suns 7PM- Vol :(

Originally Posted by acidicality

yeah i totally disregarded that fact....yeah, my bad.
Wait, there still playing for the 7 seed right? If they win and Dallas loses there the 7?
laugh.gif
I forgot about that.
laugh.gif

hmm...actually i don't think denver would really care all that much if they're an 8 or a 7, but i dont know we'll see
laugh.gif

Now I have to start a 5 page paper about someone that is important in my life. Sucky thing is, I only have thoughts about how Nelson has negatively impactedthe line-ups.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

gotta give it up to u warrior fans though.. thick and thin with this team.

C'mon. You were here before they traded for B. Davis and hired Don Nelson.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

BARON BETTER HAVE A BROKEN LEG OR SOMETHING. NO EXCUSE FOR NELSON TO NOT PLAY HIM AT ALL IN THE WHOLE 2ND HALF.

alien.gif

were you watching the same game? baron stank up the joint and was obviously detrimental to the team's performance.

I watched every minute of the game, and yes he didnt play well in the first half, therefore he didnt start the 2nd half. Now, considering Baron is theWarriors leader/best player, you don't sit your BEST player the whole second when the other team is making a serious comeback on your less experiencedsecond core reserve players. The team was crumbling down the stretch.

Nelson, its WAY TOO late to develop your young players, shouldve thought of that earlier this year.

So, if Kobe byrant is having a bad game, you SIT him the WHOLE 2nd half? Baron Davis is Warriors Kobe Byrant, aka their BEST player. The reserves brought usback, but they ALSO gave it back. I'm not blaming it on Nellie, Im just QUESTIONING his decision. This game was in the Warriors hands to win. And DenverSTILL had to win tomorrow to seal the playoff victory, assuming W's kept the lead and won tonights game.

You dont sit your best player/leader for a whole half of a basketball game when your team is losing the lead of the game. In the end, You live & diewith your best players. Warrior's BEST chance to win is with Baron Davis. I feel a lot more comfortable being beat with the ball in Baron's hands thanANYONE else on the team.

Will Baron Davis opt out and leave this summer ?

I dont know but some Warrior fans on here don't appreciate what he has done for the Warriors the past couple of seasons.

It's almost like how Warrior fans turned on and ran JRich out of Oakland.

Seriously it's like Warriors fans make Monta Ellis to be the savior & future of this team.

Dude is a great up and coming star in the league but Monta over Baron
smh.gif

Kidskillz858 wrote:

indifferent.gif

Explain yourself.
Everybody knows that move had to be done
You get one of the best players in the draft, salary cap room to sign Monta, Biedrins, and Baron in the off-season, and a 10 million $ trade exception.?!?
That was a GREAT move for GSW

Seriously it's like Warriors fans make Monta Ellis to be the savior & future of this team
I don't know about the savior, but he is the future.

roll.gif
*****. u have absolutely no idea what you're talkingabout.
tired.gif

Dude, you don't know jack about the Warriors and our fans. While other Laker fans bring knowledge and class, constantly I see you just talk #@** aboutW's fans here on NT when none of us are saying the things you're saying we're doing. And it's clear from your posts you don't know our teamat all. You may come up with some "ohh I have league pass" excuse, but your bias against the Warriors is extremely evident in your posts.
I hate to say it..but fall back.

Monta is the future. Baron is the present. Baron is probably not part of our long-term plans. We appreciate him for reviving our franchise, but anyone whofollows the team closely knows that Ellis/Biedrins/Wright is the future of the franchise. Baron is still the man, but realistically he's likely not gonnabe around after the younger players turn into better players.

SoHi already broke down how the JRich trade benefits us. Sure, he was a fan favorite (and he's still my fav player), but given all the positivesit's a NO BRAINER. Salary cap room to sign Monta/Andris+a highly touted prospect+allowing Monta to start=no brainer. and that trade did not affect us atall. look at how many wins we have. yes we're not in the postseason but i am satisfied with 48 wins. more disappointed about missing the playoffs, buti'm used to it.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Seriously it's like Warriors fans make Monta Ellis to be the savior & future of this team.

I know most of the Warrior fans hated the trade when it first took place. J Rich was a fan favorite and very important to the team. Losing him def stunk butif it's between Baron, Monta & JRich then J Rich is gonna go. I think Warrior fans would be more upset if we had J Rich and lost Monta/Baron or ABbecause of not having money.

Kidskillz858, I'm sorry but you lost all credibilitywith me and Warrior fans on this board. Please stop making statements when you have no knowledge whatsoever to back it up.

Back
Top Bottom