Grilled Cheese APPRECIATION!

Appreciated...try making one using this or the 5 cheese blend with chopped bacon

Cheese_2.jpg

TOO GOOD

I LOVE grilled cheeses. I was just having a discussion about these yesterday too
laugh.gif

I love this too but rarely have it. It's an Italian "grilled" cheese

mozzarella in carrozza
71306090_869bc98cc0.jpg

Love when my mom makes these.

Its basically a fried grilled cheese, you dip the bread in a beated egg too. Some places serve it with a side of sauce too
pimp.gif

TRUST ME, try this if you have an Italian place around your way.

I don't know why we seem to have the same tastes in terrible, unhealthy foods...
laugh.gif

i had the grilled cheese of my life at this lounge i went to one time
perfect bread... golden brown crispy and buttery
forgot what type of cheese, not the typical/common cheddar or american, something more tasty
mushrooms
pimp.gif

and tomato sauce on the side

OrenthalJames wrote:
JoRdAn fEtIsH wrote:
i cant eat a grilled cheese without a dill pickle
Word? I have been meaning to try this as well.

After I gave the recipe to my boy he told me he put 2 sandwich sliced vlasic pickles in the sandwich and he said it was flames. I will try this tomorrow before class.

-The Juice

i dont put them inside .. i eat them separately

I JUST tried using gourmet cheeses on my grilled cheeses recently and it makes a world of difference. An aged cheddar adds so much flavor to the sandwich...andif you get bored with that add some turkey.

Also, if anyone has been to France, a common version of this includes an egg on top and ham, called a croque (had at least one per day the last time I was inParis):

800px-Croque_monsieur2.jpg

croque-monsieur lol french class was awesome
so I just tried what OJ posted with the mayo.
wasn't bad really messy though.
I used my moms brown sugar and cinnamon bread and instead of bacon I used turkey.

haven't made one myself in awhile..but i had one at waffle house not too long ago and it was delicious
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I remember when my Parents would leave my alone in the House Icouldn't really mess with anything in the Kitchen so I had to do a B-Grade Version.

- Bread in the Toaster
- Kraft Singles
- Microwave

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom