GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Bruh **** GM pairs and **** shoe era 2010-Present.... I got shafted two years ago, on some GM 2011BC3's off a "reputable seller" (Never exposed him) on EBAY and never again will I go that route ever again, shoes were so perfect even down to the leather, box, shape, heck even the shoe smelled legit. If I were to ever buy a shoe, on some resale ish, it would only be from RIFLA or FCNY/FCLA.. Smh. 
mean.gif
Then how did you know you got got?

And Ive bought off Ebay many times. Never got got once. You just have to know what to look for.

The thing about eBay is you can always send the shoes back if they aren't to your liking, or you know they are fake.
But who wants to deal with that mess?
I don't.
I will and have.
But now (today)I'd just skip having them if I miss on RD.
Tomorrow I might feel more comfortable.
I'm actually bidding on two shoes(but missing, maybe purposely) weekly.
My daily struggle

Because I legit checked it with my homie's pair (he bought his along with my other boys at footaction). Stitching on the tongue was off, lace holes were not popping out there leather like they were supposed to, after trying on my boys pair and the GM I had you could tell the difference.. Also right then and there we looked up grey market bc3 videos and some signs were there. Sad thing is that the seller states these were B grades but NOT fake.. I've been outlet hunting pre "sneaker steal".. And came across Jordan's that were B grade and obviously the signs of stitching been off and stuff were there cause they were actually marked B Grade.. When I got the shoe they didn't have a "B Grade" stamp.. Seller states in the description that they were 100% authentic and I re verified that with him before payment.. In that time I didn't know these "sellers" were using the term B-Grade as a substitute for "GM".. The description stated that the only flaw that made this shoe was some excessive glue on the front part of the shoe.. Which I didn't mind cause I was beat the crap out these after 5-7 wears keeping them clean and what not.. I ended up throwing them in the trash.. And just left Karma in the hands if the seller.. I paid $290 shipped.. Mind you I'm not the oldest cat but I come from an era of sneaker where B-Grades were B-Grades and fakes were fakes.. And you didn't need l/c cause you could tell if a shoe was fake but the shape, shade of color, stitching, minor ish.. Oh well I took the L. Never again though.. Lol.

The thing about eBay is you can always send the shoes back if they aren't to your liking, or you know they are fake.
But who wants to deal with that mess?
I don't.
I will and have.
But now (today)I'd just skip having them if I miss on RD.
Tomorrow I might feel more comfortable.
I'm actually bidding on two shoes(but missing, maybe purposely) weekly.
My daily struggle
True I get you.. I'm the same way, I'm done with shoes completly. I have friends of mines that would make so much fun of me back in like 2005-2008 ish, cause I was so into sneakers and all about that camping ish and when I was a lurker on here. Lol. I honestly don't bother with resale and what not if I miss on release for a shoe I TRULY want, not that big of a deal. I'm more into high designer sneakers now anyway, getting older and want more of a cleaner, mature look.. No pun to all my old heads still on some street ish, I still go semi hard for some rare polo pieces here and there..

Ok, then they'll continue to rip people off. You aren't doing anything wrong. You're actually galling a LOT more people

I dont understand why he threw them away instead of filing a claim and getting his money back? LOLOL. Seriously who does that. Ebay AND paypal have the buyers' back. You could straight lie and say he sent you a box of rocks and they'd still believe you. Maybe just throwing them away was a better option and eating the 300 dollars.

nthat.gif
Ok, this thread is meant to be informative for those who do and don't know any better. Putting together pieces to the puzzle is important. I believe all the details presented play a big part in the GM storyline. Whats the point then?

So stop hating on me for adding substance to the thread. Part of this discussion involved whether the shoes were made in the same factories by nike and its contractors. 

I dont understand why he threw them away instead of filing a claim and getting his money back? LOLOL. Seriously who does that. Ebay AND paypal have the buyers' back. You could straight lie and say he sent you a box of rocks and they'd still believe you. Maybe just throwing them away was a better option and eating the 300 dollars.
Yeah bruh it was nothing to me when I came back to my senses, at the end of the day it was $300 of my hard earned money but oh well just took the L.

Last edited:

Bruh **** GM pairs and **** shoe era 2010-Present.... I got shafted two years ago, on some GM 2011BC3's off a "reputable seller" (Never exposed him) on EBAY and never again will I go that route ever again, shoes were so perfect even down to the leather, box, shape, heck even the shoe smelled legit. If I were to ever buy a shoe, on some resale ish, it would only be from RIFLA or FCNY/FCLA.. Smh. 
mean.gif
IF EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT THEN WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM WITHT HE KICKS???

Yeah his story is kinda suspect
18 Hours and 20 mins I explained my story detail by detail, comparing the shoe side by side with a legit footaction pair that my boy has, along with the youtube legit check videos (grey market) that I looked up at the time I was legit checking it with my boy, what else do you want me to say? 

that's like asking how much legit gucci goes for at the swapmeet

:stoneface: Too bad Taobao has actual authentic shoes on it, even Zyzz will attest to that. It's not a complete GM site.

yup, theres some people who sell legit kicks like resellers or their collection. if you find someone with a legit pair, its most likely more than what they go for over here and most likely they dont sell to USA

Back
Top Bottom