Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

I really thought this came out today.. Ignored the date.. Who releases games on Wednesdays?! Anyway, any spots to get it today in DC/MD/VA?! 
eyes.gif

I'm sure there are some gamestops that will do midnight releases, but I doubt anyone will let them go today.

If you plan on getting just the standard version, you will be good anywhere, but if you are looking for the
collector's edition, those are pretty much sold out via pre-orders.

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

I really thought this came out today.. Ignored the date.. Who releases games on Wednesdays?! Anyway, any spots to get it today in DC/MD/VA?! 
eyes.gif

I'm sure there are some gamestops that will do midnight releases, but I doubt anyone will let them go today.

If you plan on getting just the standard version, you will be good anywhere, but if you are looking for the
collector's edition, those are pretty much sold out via pre-orders.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sooooooooooo mad. I pre-ordered long ago from Newegg. It's going to be delivered while I'm at my parents for Thanksgiving, so I won't get to play until probably Sunday. Arg.

PS3: w4wrestlng
My first time pre-ordering (or ordering in general) from Newegg as well. So does this mean I should expect it this week or next week for shipment?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sooooooooooo mad. I pre-ordered long ago from Newegg. It's going to be delivered while I'm at my parents for Thanksgiving, so I won't get to play until probably Sunday. Arg.

PS3: w4wrestlng
My first time pre-ordering (or ordering in general) from Newegg as well. So does this mean I should expect it this week or next week for shipment?

that looks german. if its not a bmw its definitely audi s4

by the way add me to the list please

psn - pardonmeusuck

Nissan GT-R SpecV '09

that looks german. if its not a bmw its definitely audi s4

by the way add me to the list please

psn - pardonmeusuck

Nissan GT-R SpecV '09

yeah, it is by my chemical romance, its called planetary

at first i thought the song choice was a bunch of corporate BS but after having watched the intro a few times, i kinda like and think it fits in well with the intro even though a lot of people on other forums dont like the song choice

yeah, it is by my chemical romance, its called planetary

at first i thought the song choice was a bunch of corporate BS but after having watched the intro a few times, i kinda like and think it fits in well with the intro even though a lot of people on other forums dont like the song choice

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Ebgames just called and told me the bad news

My CE wont be in till FRIDAY

%%+

Makes sense because Thursday is Thanksgiving so they'll probably be backlogged on orders Wednesday. I don't even know when Newegg pre-orders will come in, probably monday or tuesday.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Ebgames just called and told me the bad news

My CE wont be in till FRIDAY

%%+

Makes sense because Thursday is Thanksgiving so they'll probably be backlogged on orders Wednesday. I don't even know when Newegg pre-orders will come in, probably monday or tuesday.

I'm just picking what I drive in real life. Gonna see how fan I can get with it. Excited to mod the hell out of it in the game. Something I won't ever do in real life.That's why I picked a '10 Camaro

I'm just picking what I drive in real life. Gonna see how fan I can get with it. Excited to mod the hell out of it in the game. Something I won't ever do in real life.That's why I picked a '10 Camaro

Just decided to pre-order the normal version on Amazon, since i had a $10 discount code. I can't wait....
pimp.gif
, this was one of the reasons I chose to buy a PS3 and it's finally coming out.

Back
Top Bottom