Gr. 12 Students - Where Y'all Headed Next Year?

I just accepted my offer to the pre-program for management at u of t scarborough... how bout the rest of you?

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

damn.. i miss the days i had to take OAC courses lol
i wish i was in highschool
smile.gif

Ryerson for biomedical engineering... hopefully. It's too hard not to slack off in june >.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

I just accepted my offer to the pre-program for management at u of t scarborough... how bout the rest of you?

Thats a good program, I think you need a 3.7 first year average (80%) to qualify for 2nd year co-op. Although UTSC students hate to hear it, their schoolis way easier than U of T St. George. If you show up to class and hand in your work on time, a 3.7 should be achievable.
The management co-op program atUTSC is very rewarding. You get to work for some very respectable companies for 4-month-work-terms and you get competitive salaries (around $20/hr to sit on adesk all day).

Taking a year off to work. Then headed to Centennial for Motive Power.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Thats a good program, I think you need a 3.7 first year average (80%) to qualify for 2nd year co-op. Although UTSC students hate to hear it, their school is way easier than U of T St. George. If you show up to class and hand in your work on time, a 3.7 should be achievable.
The management co-op program at UTSC is very rewarding. You get to work for some very respectable companies for 4-month-work-terms and you get competitive salaries (around $20/hr to sit on a desk all day).
yeah it's something like a 77%, and it's not even guarenteed apparently... but that's good to hear, yeah I guess it makes up for thehorrible res-life they have there i hear
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom