GQ: The Dirtiest Player (Marvin Harrison) LONG READ

Man the part when he says the tape goes blank for 3 minutes...That #++% gave me chills...
Great profile...

Damn the Feds involved........ He goin down.
smh.gif
Hopefully he get off some how
ohwell.gif

Article is so biased against Marvin Harrison. Anyway, I'm not saying he's not guilty. But that fat Pops dude had some guts challenging Marvin right athis property.

I say dude deserved to get jacked.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Thats was the purpose of this article in the first place, to put the story back in the nations attention. While as gullible as that 2nd writer appears to be,he does have a point that there is a good chance that nothing would've ever been written about this situation had the Gil situation not become such a hottopic.

If Marv's reach is really long like they say it is, he better have that boy touched and that slug "carved out" of him while he's on theinside
smh.gif

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

+%%! that dude, I hope his $$% goes down and he is put in prison. I don't care if he is a famous athlete, after reading that article there is no doubt itmy mind that he is guilty, so he should pay the price. Think man, if it was you in that position, you would have already been locked up. I hate seeing dudeslike this getting the celebrity treatment and a slap on the wrist, especially one that pulls out 2 guns in broad daylight and starts spraying a dudes car.

After watching that video Marvin is just a straight weird dude, like his life seems so structured and planned in everything he does.

good read...

you never truly know someone, im learning that more and more everyday.

Marvin was still my dude in that madden 02 & 04...

airblaster503 wrote:

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

+%%! that dude, I hope his $$% goes down and he is put in prison. I don't care if he is a famous athlete, after reading that article there is no doubt it my mind that he is guilty, so he should pay the price. Think man, if it was you in that position, you would have already been locked up. I hate seeing dudes like this getting the celebrity treatment and a slap on the wrist, especially one that pulls out 2 guns in broad daylight and starts spraying a dudes car.

After watching that video Marvin is just a straight weird dude, like his life seems so structured and planned in everything he does.

You do realize that this article was written with a biased slant to evoke those exact emotions right???

Originally Posted by DLo13

Read the whole article. The story is wild. Deeper than I even knew based off all the prior info...

Marvin is still my dude, though. Sad he had to do all of this to himself.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

airblaster503 wrote:

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

+%%! that dude, I hope his $$% goes down and he is put in prison. I don't care if he is a famous athlete, after reading that article there is no doubt it my mind that he is guilty, so he should pay the price. Think man, if it was you in that position, you would have already been locked up. I hate seeing dudes like this getting the celebrity treatment and a slap on the wrist, especially one that pulls out 2 guns in broad daylight and starts spraying a dudes car.

You do realize that this article was written with a biased slant to evoke those exact emotions right???
Sure it was, but at the same time how can you sit there and be so blind to the fact that Marvins story has to many holes in it, and everything ispointing to the fact that he did it. I just think it is rediculous how he is walking free, when someone like me or you would have been locked up and had those"untrustworthy" witnesses put our *%% in jail. Get real dude, people like you giving sympathy to the people like this are morons.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

airblaster503 wrote:

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Sure it was, but at the same time how can you sit there and be so blind to the fact that Marvins story has to many holes in it, and everything is pointing to the fact that he did it. I just think it is rediculous how he is walking free, when someone like me or you would have been locked up and had those "untrustworthy" witnesses put our *%% in jail. Get real dude, people like you giving sympathy to the people like this are morons.

Who said I believed that Marvin was innocent??? You infer that from the fact that I pointed out that you were so easily swayed by a very biased article. Youdo know that the article is completely one sided coming from the view of those in the streets and now in prision or a grave because Marvin has never spoke onthe issue. You take that and throw in the actions of relatives he never grew up with and there you have it, an extremely captivating story that stirs upemotions. Its one thing to have questions or be leery its another thing to be completely convinced bro.

now I finally know why Marvin Harrison fell from grace I READ ALL THAT, thanks OP I appreciate it I always wondered what happened as accounts to details andstorylines

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Article is so biased against Marvin Harrison. Anyway, I'm not saying he's not guilty. But that fat Pops dude had some guts challenging Marvin right at his property.

I can somewhat agree with that. I think Marvin did it though. Pop most likely pushed his buttons too far, plus you should NEVER DARE SOMEONE TO SHOOT YOU! 1

Originally Posted by airblaster503

airblaster503 wrote:

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Sure it was, but at the same time how can you sit there and be so blind to the fact that Marvins story has to many holes in it, and everything is pointing to the fact that he did it. I just think it is rediculous how he is walking free, when someone like me or you would have been locked up and had those "untrustworthy" witnesses put our *%% in jail. Get real dude, people like you giving sympathy to the people like this are morons.

Who said I believed that Marvin was innocent??? You infer that from the fact that I pointed out that you were so easily swayed by a very biased article. You do know that the article is completely one sided coming from the view of those in the streets and now in prision or a grave because Marvin has never spoke on the issue. You take that and throw in the actions of relatives he never grew up with and there you have it, an extremely captivating story that stirs up emotions. Its one thing to have questions or be leery its another thing to be completely convinced bro.

thank you Seymore

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

@*$$ marvin harrison and the folks he runs with ... always grabbin for guns, fight me you frail *@+*# ...

laugh.gif
Oh Marley.

Cake one of the few dudes in here using rationale. The article is supposed to make you feel like Marvin is this criminal, with a past full of troubled familymembers and that it would only make sense for him to be the same way. But when has GQ become an renowned investigative team? And we're just going tobelieve everything that Nixon, who's incarcerated himself says? I'm not proclaiming Marvin to be innocent but it's not like there's no doubtthat he did the crime.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Article is so biased against Marvin Harrison. Anyway, I'm not saying he's not guilty. But that fat Pops dude had some guts challenging Marvin right at his property.

I can somewhat agree with that. I think Marvin did it though. Pop most likely pushed his buttons too far, plus you should NEVER DARE SOMEONE TO SHOOT YOU!

This.

How does this put a bad light on Marvin Harrison?
An idiot was looking for trouble and he got it. If the story goes as GQ tells it then I don't see how what Marvin Harrison did was wrong.

It might be vigilante justice but we all know that in tough/ high crime areas the Police keep their heads low because they are themselves scared of thecriminals.

laugh.gif
@ Marvin really doing the Akimbo thing

Sounds to me he was just getting his Alonzo on, can't hate on that

Marvin Harrison is quiet so he is a bad dude? Please, Idespised the 30 seconds I saw of POP, duke was looking for attention, AND snitched on national TV? Ibetter not see you same cats in general talking how soft cats is nowadays. If Marvin offed him, duke had it coming.

Marvin is a G and forever my dude... From article it sounds like this pops dude was just jealous and looking for attention... he had it coming regardless...

Back
Top Bottom