Gotta Hobby?

Other than kicks....I race high performance RC Cars. It's really fun. And BTW I aint talking about TYCO either...hahaha

These cars go fast. My electric does 63mph

silentxnight wrote:
r/c cars...expensive **% hobby, but its real fun. Just got back into it a couple days ago.

Hell yea! I know what you mean. One wrong turn and your body that you worked so hard painting is screwed! Not mention cars falling apart etc etc!� Butaddictively fun!

I run a HPI Sprint 2 with Brushless motor and� Nitro RS4 3 plus.� What do you have?

Hell yea! I know what you mean. One wrong turn and your body that you worked so hard painting is screwed! Not mention cars falling apart etc etc!� Butaddictively fun!

I run a HPI Sprint 2 with Brushless motor and� Nitro RS4 3 plus.� What do you have?

hey how long have u been in the rc game? i bought my nitro rs4 about 4 years ago, and it broke down after like 3 times of playing it, and i havent touched itsince. ( i built it myself so i prob $$%%!@ something up) There was a hobby shop that held a small event inside the mall and i saw it so it sparked my interestagain and reminded me i had one sitting in the garage lol. I just fixed it (broken clutch) like literally 2 days ago. I just painted my body today, and i ranit two times and my body is all scratched up and %%@* already lol. the paint is flaking off, do u know if thats normal or if its because i didnt use the righttechnique to paint it. It was my first time painting a body. i was acutally planning to just get a pre painted body because i thought it was gonna be too hardbut decided to try it myself. It turned out to be pretty easy so im thinking about getting a better body because the one i got now is an rsx. I'm thinkinbout getting a s2k or a s15 body. I wish they made a G35 body, but i havent been able to find one and everyone i ask says they dont even make it :/ Also gonnago pick up a set of drift tires tommorow and might end up coming back with a new exhaust lol. i wanna get one where it exits out the end because the onescoming out the side make the body real dirty and %%@*. And it just looks more real when its coming out the back lol.

Learning Guitar
Rosetta Stone for french
Trying to become and avid runner, i can got for like 2 weeks then just stop haha
Collect rocks
I like to go out and talk to random people. Might sound weird but its fun and interesting.

i collect jordans, but as far as hobbys, i love restoring shoes!
and smashing my girl till she screams gibberish.

Originally Posted by silentxnight

Hell yea! I know what you mean. One wrong turn and your body that you worked so hard painting is screwed! Not mention cars falling apart etc etc!� But addictively fun!

I used to have a Nitro RS4 don't know which one tho. Probably the most basic. Paid $400 for it and I still had to put the POS togethermyself. I just recently gave it away too. I still have 2 Savage 21s sitting in my garage somewhere. I bought a whole bunch of garbage for my rc cars butnever put them on. Only thing I ever installed were headlights to the shell of my lambo murc.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Hell yea! I know what you mean. One wrong turn and your body that you worked so hard painting is screwed! Not mention cars falling apart etc etc!� But addictively fun!

I used to have a Nitro RS4 don't know which one tho. Probably the most basic. Paid $400 for it and I still had to put the POS together myself. I just recently gave it away too. I still have 2 Savage 21s sitting in my garage somewhere. I bought a whole bunch of garbage for my rc cars but never put them on. Only thing I ever installed were headlights to the shell of my lambo murc.

send em to me haha. one mans garbage is another mans treasure :tongue:

hey how long have u been in the rc game? i bought my nitro rs4 about 4 years ago, and it broke down after like 3 times of playing it, and i havent touched it since. ( i built it myself so i prob $$%%!@ something up) There was a hobby shop that held a small event inside the mall and i saw it so it sparked my interest again and reminded me i had one sitting in the garage lol. I just fixed it (broken clutch) like literally 2 days ago. I just painted my body today, and i ran it two times and my body is all scratched up and %%@* already lol. the paint is flaking off, do u know if thats normal or if its because i didnt use the right technique to paint it. It was my first time painting a body. i was acutally planning to just get a pre painted body because i thought it was gonna be too hard but decided to try it myself. It turned out to be pretty easy so im thinking about getting a better body because the one i got now is an rsx. I'm thinkin bout getting a s2k or a s15 body. I wish they made a G35 body, but i havent been able to find one and everyone i ask says they dont even make it :/ Also gonna go pick up a set of drift tires tommorow and might end up coming back with a new exhaust lol. i wanna get one where it exits out the end because the ones coming out the side make the body real dirty and %%@*. And it just looks more real when its coming out the back lol.
Im a lil late but I started way back in HS but didn't do some fun stuff til I was in college. The RS4'nitros are just like real cars, soif one bolt or somehting isnt on right that mess will break down. That's why I switched to electric which are just as fast with a Novak brushless motorwith a ton less mainatance.

As for you body...umm the paint shouldnt be chipping off. I mean unless you banged that mess into a wall or something but even then it should just bescratched. Anyhow maybe the paint you used wasn't right. Just ask dudes at the hobby shop. They'll let you know what to use. And I'm pretty surethat they make a G35 body. You just gotta search. Goof luck with the upgrades. Post pics if u can.

basketball
sneakers

gave up paintball but might get back into it soon. all that money gone to waste if i dont play
smh.gif

Comics
Action figures from Marvel and Mcfarlane sportspicks including Mighty Muggs
Marvel Statues
Games
Music
Movies

Fashion
Philosophy
Finding different ways to acquire wealth
Electronics
Movies