Got a new puppy *PICS*

My girl wanted a new dog (Miniature Schnauzer) so we went and picked one up from a breeder. The first night with the lil guy has been HELL! My girl and I haveonly gotten about 3 hours of sleep. He is so shy/scared of everything, and he whines when you walk away from him. The reason we didn't get that much sleepis because, he fell asleep on the floor wrapped up in his blanket, and I put him in his cage, and once he woke up and found out he was in a cage, he went nuts.Crying, whining, and barking for about an hour or so.
smh.gif
Still love the lilguy.

His name is Matador:

^^^THOSE ARE NOT MY JORDANS! I don't even rock Jordans.
grin.gif

What has NT acquired recently?

-The Juice
http://img301.imageshack.us/i/16437117462576268111391.jpg/

Lil dude is cute as $#!t! How big do they get? Me and my girl are looking to get a pup, something small and apartment friendly.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Cool dog man, How much was he?
My girl got lucky. We looked at different breeders and they had prices around $350-500 for males. She put in a request for one that she liked butwas too late on the deal. And then she found a lady who was down to her last puppy, and let him go for only $250
pimp.gif

The breeder told us that they wanted to breed all white Schnauzers but ended up getting an entire litter of salt and pepper Schnauzers so she lowered the priceand on top that, she wanted them to sell quick. So we got lucky.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Lil dude is cute as $#!t! How big do they get? Me and my girl are looking to get a pup, something small and apartment friendly.
Males get about 15-20lbs, females are smaller of course.

Thunderchunk6 Why are you trying to ruin my thread bro?
frown.gif

Also THOSE ARE NOT MY JORDAN 3's! That was just some dude on thestreet who wanted to pet him. I was rocking Goadomes
tongue.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom