Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

I guess these could work. Look costly though. What country? Seems as though there aren't enough of these accidents to warrant gates.

in Japan. their subway formations/techniques should be taught in schools where subways are a major form of transportation.

Bruh go get something to eat and come back later. U tripping right now mol
i mean if the kid's unmarried mom procreated 4 times with a convicted felon bum, chances are her parents are just as trashy. culture like this is pretty cyclical.

you also said jeans are not good look and are played.

jeans. denim.

what should we assume about your parents?

Since I am at that zoo multiple times each year and have been since I was 5 I just got to say no matter what that barrier looks like you got to do work to get in that enclosure..there is a rail, then about 10ft with thick bamboo and bushs with thorns to keep you back then it drops down into the pit. Just sayin this all didn't happen in a matter of seconds..it took him a few to get to the edge of the cliff

obviously but why?  never understood cats like you.  

"it hurts my feelings let me go tell on someone"

roll.gif
is that really him?

I do t understand how some of you are comparing a gorillas life to that of a human, talmbout **** that animal, a human >>>

How you came to that conclusion?

Btw I believe SBGs are an endangered specifics.

I do t understand how some of you are comparing a gorillas life to that of a human, talmbout **** that animal, a human >>>

How you came to that conclusion?

Btw I believe SBGs are an endangered specifics.

You don't understand why humans would prefer a kid to live over a gorilla? Really, you don't understand that?

Back
Top Bottom