Google Music Beta

Will the feds be on you if most of the music you upload to it is pirated?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: Nevermind I didn't read the thread at all until I posted and people are speculating on the same page.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will the feds be on you if most of the music you upload to it is pirated?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: Nevermind I didn't read the thread at all until I posted and people are speculating on the same page.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i've been uploading my libray for the last 2 months at least and it's still not done. Slow internet FTL
uploading music on a viotech childrens laptop?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i've been uploading my libray for the last 2 months at least and it's still not done. Slow internet FTL
uploading music on a viotech childrens laptop?

dude is uploading music from his gameboy color

9K and going. Gonna be so dope when I acquire a tablet that runs android.

dude is uploading music from his gameboy color

9K and going. Gonna be so dope when I acquire a tablet that runs android.

i really doubt google or the gov't for that matter really give a @#$% about illegal music anymore
laugh.gif

i really doubt google or the gov't for that matter really give a @#$% about illegal music anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Bump! So what's the consensus?
I would take Google Music Beta more seriously if they made a dedicated iOS app.  Instead we have to go through safari
tired.gif
frown.gif

I would take Google Music Beta more seriously if they made a dedicated iOS app.  Instead we have to go through safari
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

tired.gif
frown.gif

apple wouldn't allow the app in the app store. Its a competing app.

Google Music is pimp, i have the Ice Cream Version apk. which is very fast and they will be selling music and you can share your music with your friends.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

tired.gif
frown.gif

apple wouldn't allow the app in the app store. Its a competing app.

Google Music is pimp, i have the Ice Cream Version apk. which is very fast and they will be selling music and you can share your music with your friends.

Back
Top Bottom