Google Music Beta

Semi agree with the pirate-mp3 conspiracy.

I still rather prefer to have my music on my hard drive rather than on some server located in some data center in another state. To each their own.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Could i get an invite!??? Lol not trying to read through 7 pages.

It's not something people send to each other. At least read the first 3 damn pages dude.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Could i get an invite!??? Lol not trying to read through 7 pages.

It's not something people send to each other. At least read the first 3 damn pages dude.

I read the first 3 pages of this thread. I have a question - I have 95 or so gigs of illegal music to upload. Could any legal ramifications come from this?

I read the first 3 pages of this thread. I have a question - I have 95 or so gigs of illegal music to upload. Could any legal ramifications come from this?

Got my invite today. Just joined up and downloading the app on my phone
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I read an article saying that Google wont even allow you to store illegally download files on it. But I went ahead and did it anyway and it worked.
Yeah it is there, but I doubt they'll do anything about it. That's just my opinion, if you don't feel like it's worth the risk then don't do it.

I read an article saying that Google wont even allow you to store illegally download files on it. But I went ahead and did it anyway and it worked.
Yeah it is there, but I doubt they'll do anything about it. That's just my opinion, if you don't feel like it's worth the risk then don't do it.

I just got my invite.

I doubt google would actively prosecute anyone uploading illegal content. However, if RIAA or someone else takes you to court, they could probably pressure google into revealing what you've uploaded.

I just got my invite.

I doubt google would actively prosecute anyone uploading illegal content. However, if RIAA or someone else takes you to court, they could probably pressure google into revealing what you've uploaded.

Back
Top Bottom