Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Richardson < John Theus anyway
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Naw, not @ the moment. But some are saying that they may have turned him.

Talked to three kids who were on their Miami visits. Moore is not public, but he committed too. General feeling is Watson and Johnson will commit. Paul has Lakeland issues, but wants to go. The big news is DT Jalen Grimble. He is a USC commit, but Miami might have turned him.

Though you really can't go on what the fellow visitors say toooooo much. I posted it to see if any Canes had any info on it
nerd.gif

Lemme find our Brennan Carroll brought that USC payment plan to UM
pimp.gif

Not sure if Watson will be able to get in w/ his grades. May end up @ Louisville if he can't get into Miami.

[h2] Confessions Of A College Football Recruiting Addict [/h2]

Spoiler [+]
Tweet
sec-football-facebook.gif

sec-football-articles.gif

college-football-articles.gif

Jan 23rd, 2011
By William Wallace
Author's Twitter @WillWallaceSEC

63b47127b5387d0e2df7a1c0da6c9634

I’m an addict.  I have been since I was 11 years old.  No, I’m not addicted to Booze or H.  It’s nothing that cool.  I’m addicted to college football recruiting.

I never had a chance at a normal life.  My father was a recruitnik from way back.  He passed on this sickness like other fathers passed on a tendency towards alcoholism, high-blood pressure or red hair.  It wasn’t easy back then.  There were only a few places to find the information we so craved.  We subscribed to magazines from Student Sports, Forrest Davis and Jeff Whitaker.  We’d highlight commitments, star those who were prospects and scratch through those who had already sold their souls to rivals.  I hated guys long before they even attended their Senior Prom and still do long after they graduated college.

Tom Lemming’s weekly recruiting show and a few others gave us the highlight film.  Apparently, it was mandatory for early footage to be taken no closer than 2 miles from the stadium and preferably on horseback.  Deciphering early highlight film was like reading the scrolling green numbers from The Matrix.  “Am I looking at the LB or the RB?  Why is this in night vision?

He might be one of the silents we picked up this weekend. Time will tell. Moore is definitely one...so much for it being silent though.
laugh.gif

So does Janoris arrest officially kicks off the Fulmer Cup?

I know a couple of guys got arrested last week from another school too.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Savage to Arizona?
nerd.gif
the QB from rutgers? if so he wants to go to miami even tho rutgers will not let him.

Texas A&M hoping for a SEC offer again
laugh.gif
 should of took it last year fools

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Kehoe officially back at UM

Meh. Would've prefered Golden looked to hire Pat Ruel. Kehoe bleeds orange & green, but his value as a recruiter turned to **%@ during the tail end of his last few years at UM. One of the reasons Kyle Wright sucked and got killed almost every other snap in his tenure at Miami, is due to all the failed projects Key evaluated and took.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Kehoe officially back at UM

Meh. Would've prefered Golden looked to hire Pat Ruel. Kehoe bleeds orange & green, but his value as a recruiter turned to **%@ during the tail end of his last few years at UM. One of the reasons Kyle Wright sucked and got killed almost every other snap in his tenure at Miami, is due to all the failed projects Key evaluated and took.
I can't emphasize enough how much I HATE this hire. Kehoe is trash as a coach and recruiter. 
I can't stand it when people like to point out the 2000 & 2001 lines in defense of Kehoe. When it came DL & OL it was all about Butch. While Butch can spot talent any position (aside from QB), when it came to linemen he wasn't ever wrong. Once Butch left everything Kehoe touched turned into $@!$.

%!!+$$% incredible... I can't believe this is who we hired. I'll have more thoughts on this move and its impact later. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom