Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Justice Hayes is talking like the kids on campus are loving Hoke and AA even though it is about 5degrees today.

I could see Raymon Taylor pledging this weekend. Hopefully Leilon Willingham will too. Stefan McClure would be a HUGE get.

O'Leary
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Justice Hayes is talking like the kids on campus are loving Hoke and AA even though it is about 5degrees today.

I could see Raymon Taylor pledging this weekend. Hopefully Leilon Willingham will too. Stefan McClure would be a HUGE get.

Raymon Taylor just committed to Michigan. NC State is in the mix for Flowers also.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Looks like Kent Turene is Flipping from USC to UGA

if that sticks Corey Waller will decommit from u-dub and take his place. Hope we can keep turene.
pimp.gif
 Good visit I assume..? Wat he look like on the field?

Turene denies it now.

but he has been a UGA fan.

liked them in the beginning of the process.

Perryman Commits to The U. He wasnt never going anywhere else

The Feeling around Knoxvegas is Byron Moore will be a Hurricane.

if so, Golden Al pulled off a minor Miracle.

might give us room for Wright & Jernigan tho *fingers crossed*
* DB Byron Moore -- A Juco prospect who played at USC when coaches Carroll and Franklin were there, Moore has visited Tennessee and Oregon State but cut the Beavers from his list a few days ago. I expect him to be a Tennessee Vol when it's all said and done.
This is from the guy who runs the Miami board who probably has the best feel for UM prospects. He also called Jackson to Tenn.

YB, I had Moore to the Vols from everything I heard up until yesterday. then Geraldo Orta cancelled his Clemson visit and it looked like He was Vol. he has been long thought to be a back up plan for Lanier & Moore. Now Orta committed to Vols today.

I dunno. I hope we get Moore.

Turene denies it now.

eyes.gif
 ol crab aaa nnnnn

idk, I feel like signing day, a few more recruits are gonna want to be a part of this 'dream team' and pull the Da'Rick in our favor. You know who all visited this weekend Gunna?

not for UGA, I do know Antonio Richardson took an Official to UGA.

he's been a Vol Lean since fo'eva.

so theres yall chance.

YB, Yall taking Sousa? he's a project BUT, he has huge potential if coached up

InsideTheU ppls are starting Rumors that one of  WRs (Lucien) and Moore have given their commitments to The U and will all anounce on NSD

Michigan also got DE/TE Keith Heitzel out of Ohio. I can't figure out if we recruited him as a DE or TE.

Isn't Flowers part of the group that's visiting?

A tweet from the E/W Shrine:

RT: @DuckFootball Wes Byrum misses a chip-shot field goal. Oregon guys wonder why that couldn't have happened a couple weeks earlier ...

If only!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Turene denies it now.

eyes.gif
 ol crab aaa nnnnn

idk, I feel like signing day, a few more recruits are gonna want to be a part of this 'dream team' and pull the Da'Rick in our favor. You know who all visited this weekend Gunna?

Turene
Crowell
Harrow
Richardson
Jenkins

These are this weekend's visits.  I think we will eventually get Turene as he has been on our radar for a while now.  People are trying to say Wilder or Dickson will flip but we will see.  UGA just needs to worry about finishing of the class and if they get a surprise then so be it.

I would be surprised if Turene flips.

He's been SC since forever, and was even recruiting for us on his visit last weekend.  Sounds like he's having fun with his recruitment.  The article saying he committed to UGa was pulled asap after Turene shot a text shooting down the rumor.

I'm sure CLK & staff is working on Waller just in case.  Hopefully Momma Walker allows her son Aundrey choose his own path, 'cause it sounds like he fell in love with USC.

"In one word that trip was awesome," Walker said. "I got off that plane and 75 degrees hit me. It was so nice. I saw downtown and all the lights. I stayed in the J.W. Marriot. L.A. alone is so magnificent. The school is great. So are the academics and the alumni base. I spent my birthday out there and it was so much fun. I chilled with the players, saw the Coliseum. People need to realize that the distance is not a drawback. They need offensive linemen and that is very appealing. That's part of why they are one of my top schools."

Signing day can't come soon enough, it's going to be interesting.

We will see soon I guess.  I was not surprised one bit to hear the original news of him flipping to UGA.  I heard that he said that he did not commit to UGA so he could tell the USC coaches before they found out through the internet.  Like I said his name has been floating around as a possibility for us for a long while now.  I would really like to get him as I think he fits well in the 3-4 at ILB.

Back
Top Bottom