Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Come on MitchEDIT - dang Mitch smh, his game changed since we were at SHS.
Springdale eh? Little Rock Central c/o 07 here. Did you play with Mitch and Damien and that squad?

eek.gif
 OU showing some NUTS!!!

What's that like 3 TDs in a minute? Crazy stuff.

Bob Stoops showing nuts? On the road? I give him props.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Who's Miami gonna go after?
The names been floating out there for a few days and at first I thought it was just someone throwing out a name off their dream list but surprisingly the rumor has legs. Top choice the administration is going to make a play for seems to be Jon Gruden. Whether he would want to coach college I have my personal doubts.

Though many people are saying the administration for a while now has been working on getting the donors on board to present Gruden with an offer. The factors that are pushing the school to go for a big splash is the failed experiments with Coker and Shannon along with the success Meyer has had and the beat down Jimbo put on us.

This won't be the first time we will try to get a big name for a coach. After Butch left in '01 the first coach we went after was Wannstedt who we presented a 10 year offer to try to get him to leave the Dolphins.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Does a Big East team that went 6-6 (3-4) get picked for a Bowl? Please tell me no.

but was it ok when them dog @%#$ UK teams made the bowl games?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Does a Big East team that went 6-6 (3-4) get picked for a Bowl? Please tell me no.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1pxlcl.jpg

I don't care how you do it, just bring him in.

People on the Michigan scout board seem to think Randy Shannon as our DC is a good idea. It can't be, can it?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif
 as long as UK is bowl eligible, we'll always get selected cuz of the way UK fans travel.  attendance records were set for them bowl games.  didn't UofL win 6 games in Brohm's senior season, but not go to a bowl?

Originally Posted by zs05wc

People on the Michigan scout board seem to think Randy Shannon as our DC is a good idea. It can't be, can it?
It'd be a good choice. While it didn't work out with him as a head coach, he's a very good DC.

How fitting that in Nebraska's final Big 12 season they'll be facing Oklahoma for the conference title. As a fan of college football and its history, I can appreciate that.

The rivalry isn't quite what it used to be, but the game should still be pretty darn good and entertaining.

Oh hai Revolving Door, I thought that was you. I see you made you way down to Coral Gables. How was South Bend? What's that, another school living in the past who's expectations are higher that what they really are? You don't say?

What's that, Jon Gruden's on their short list? Unbelievable. I hope they get him.

How did that Notre Dame situation turn out? 7-5? Unreal. I hope you get it turned around in Miami because lord knows we can't sit through more 7-5 seasons from them.

Back
Top Bottom