what year is ucf qb gonna be this year?? him x storm= 
pimp.gif
 on the low 

Godfrey? Sophomore
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by Noskey

How does it feel knowing you can go undefeated for 2 seasons straight and not go to the BCS Championship Game? 
laugh.gif
I'll take an entire college career with ZERO home losses and wins over Oregon, Oregon St., TCU, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma and Utah every single time.

LOL.

Good for your home record. Besides, wins over Utah and Oregon St. aren't anything to write home about. And whatever you say, wins over Oregon two and three years ago does not make Boise a better program. Teams win and lose. Move on from it.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

I'll take an entire college career with ZERO home losses and wins over Oregon, Oregon St., TCU, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma and Utah every single time.

LOL.

Good for your home record. Besides, wins over Utah and Oregon St. aren't anything to write home about. And whatever you say, wins over Oregon two and three years ago does not make Boise a better program. Teams win and lose. Move on from it.
Seems like your the one who hasn't moved on from it. Remind me what happened in Autzen again, a RS FR QB in his first game ever as a starter came in and lit you boys up
roll.gif
. I think Boise has proved in the last 4 years to be one of the most consistent and successful programs in the country. Obviously we dont play a AQ schedule but we play who is on our schedule and we win 96% of the time
nerd.gif
. Anyone on here that WENT to Auburn, Alabama, Florida or LSU can say that i'm a clown and that we are a little brother team
ohwell.gif
. Thats fine with me. Like I said, I wouldn't trade those last 4 BSU years for another schools
smokin.gif

By the way, the Boise bar scene is > Eugene bar scene 
nerd.gif

Ruining a season for 2 different Nation Championship contenders 3 years in a row 1 and 3 game('s) into the season was also
pimp.gif

Ruining a season for 2 different Nation Championship contenders 3 years in a row 1 and 3 game('s) into the season was also
pimp.gif

Nevada making Boise State play in the Las Vegas bowl was also.
pimp.gif

LOL.

Seems like your the one who hasn't moved on from it. Remind me what happened in Autzen again, a RS FR QB in his first game ever as a starter came in and lit you boys up
roll.gif
You must need to be reminded. Cheap shots from Boise won you that game. Give us more than 1 series with our quarterback and we'd have beat you in a fair game. Your school can win all the games you want though, you'll never get a championship.

Like I said, I wouldn't trade those last 4 BSU years for another schools
smokin.gif
Not Florida, Auburn or Bama? You lie.

Originally Posted by CP1708

All this Oregon slander and none of it from me. 
pimp.gif

Carry on fellas. 
laugh.gif
Yo CP, you call into one of the local radio sations the other day?  Dude called in claiming to me a Miami Hurricanes fan
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And for Cliff Harris, I am wondering if he will get more than 1 game suspension.  Dude has over $8500 in fines for previous encounters with the law
nerd.gif
roll.gif
Plus possible NCAA infractions.  If it is left up to Chip it will just be a game but will be interesting to see if anything else comes up. 

[h3]Player's license plates linked to incarcerated dealer[/h3]

Yesterday at 10:50 p.m.

comments
POST VIEW

Raleigh, N.C. — Several license plate numbers provided on a list of former and current UNC football players' parking tickets between March 2007 and August 2010 are linked to a car dealer currently serving time in a federal prison for money laundering. The list was among thousands of documents released Thursday as part of a public records request.

The parking tickets were issued to 12 players and 28 separate license plates.

In the university's database of parking tickets, the citations analyzed trace back to six accounts. Five of those accounts involve multiple plates.

One account, traced back to former UNC wide receiver Greg Little, has seven different tags.

The records show a vehicle registered to the Little family was cited using four different tags only one of which is a valid plate for the vehicle. One of the plates doesn't exist according to the Department of Motor Vehicles. The other two plates are 30 day temporary tags issued by dealers when someone buys a car.

Although by law dealers cannot issue temporary tags to the same vehicle for consecutive months, the parking records show Little's vehicle bore temporary tags for the months of March and April 2009.

Both of the 30-day tags trace back to 919 Imports in Durham, according to the DMV.
/wwwcache.wralsportsfan.com/presentation/v1/images/video/curtains_280x158.png);">http://wwwcache.wralsport...o/curtains_280x158.png); border: solid 1px #333; text-align: center; width: 280px; height: 158px; float: none; margin: 5px; position: relative; ">
That auto dealer has since closed and business owner, Shawn E. Brown, is serving a federal sentence for money laundering.

Between March 9 and April 29, 2009 Little's Dodge was issued 16 parking violations under three separate license plates. The car was cited three days in a row from March 30 to April 2, and each time had a different plate. On April 13, the car was cited twice, with two different plate numbers.

Little's father told WRAL News Thursday there is no reason the car should have had multiple plates.

The other car with a temporary tag had no such discrepencies. A temporary tag issued by a Fayetteville dealership for a 2005 gray Nissan Altima was found to be valid. The parking citations associated with this account, six citations for $185, are paid in full.

University officials said Wednesday they checked all the tags as part of an internal investigation and found all were vehicles registered to the student, family members, or another student and the reason multiple tags appear in each account is because tickets are issued to vehicles, not people - meaning some players were driving multiple cars during the timeframe studied -- March 2007 through August 2010.

Other traffic violations

Another former player, Marvin Austin, was pulled over driving a car that bore a license plate which was registered to a another car, one owned teammate Johnny White.

Records show Austin told the officer he bought the car eight months ago and was still waiting on a plate.

North Carolina Court of Appeals ordered the university to release the parking tickets records to the media as part of the public records request made by WRAL and other media outlets into the school and NCAA investigation into the football program. 

The NCAA has informed the school that it plans to complete its investigation this month.

In all, 14 players missed at least one game in 2010 due to the probe with seven being ruled out for the entire year. An eighth was cleared to return at midseason but decided to redshirt.

LOL.

pimp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
 Real talk I damn near jerked off when y'all lost to Nevada 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Never in my life have I been so overjoyed to see another team lose. Nothing personal against you, I just hate the team for what they did
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Dante Fowler on campus again
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
I know it's not happening but it's fun to watch the Noles squirm a little

LOL.

roll.gif
. I think Boise has proved in the last 4 years to be one of the most consistent and successful programs in the country. Obviously we dont play a AQ schedule but we play who is on our schedule and we win 96% of the time
nerd.gif
. Anyone on here that WENT to Auburn, Alabama, Florida or LSU can say that i'm a clown and that we are a little brother team
ohwell.gif
. Thats fine with me. Like I said, I wouldn't trade those last 4 BSU years for another schools
smokin.gif

By the way, the Boise bar scene is > Eugene bar scene 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

How have I not moved on? Not sure where I'm saying that I can't get over those two losses... Like I said, those games happened two and three years go. I guess I could reminisce of games during those seasons, but I'd rather focus on the here and now.

Anyway, you stay loving your squad that won't go anywhere and I'll stay on mine.

And what's with the drinking scene? !!+ has nothing to do with football.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

All this Oregon slander and none of it from me. 
pimp.gif

Carry on fellas. 
laugh.gif
Yo CP, you call into one of the local radio sations the other day?  Dude called in claiming to me a Miami Hurricanes fan
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Naw, not this time.  I haven't called in in months.  Usually if I wanna know something I email one of the hosts. 

I know at least 4-5 other Cane fans out here though, coulda been one of them. 

Statis22 wrote:
Labor Day weekend needs to get here. Oregon and Boise State fans firing shots.
laugh.gif

Lookin like the Special Olympics in here. 

Speaking of the Special Olympics - is Miami going to win 8 games this season? Going on a decade of irrelevancy now...

But hey, there's a bright side - at least you have a bunch of rings from when I was in preschool!

Statis22 wrote:

Labor Day weekend needs to get here. Oregon and Boise State fans firing shots.
laugh.gif

Lookin like the Special Olympics in here. 

Speaking of the Special Olympics - is Miami going to win 8 games this season? Going on a decade of irrelevancy now...

But hey, there's a bright side - at least you have a bunch of rings from when I was in preschool!

Boom goes the dynamite

Back
Top Bottom