Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Perryman is going to Miami, I wouldn't worry about that. He's just making sure he has a backup plan, IMO.

Had me confused there for a moment lol. Some odd reason he's the one dude i want to see blow up in a Canes uniform.

Probably cause he's from Coral Gables highschool and want to see a Vilma type career and that being my brothers old highschool.

I know next weekend we have a big group visiting UM. Let's make it happen! Oh and Grooms just cancelled all his visits 
pimp.gif

Is Jimbo pullin stunts on Wilder?

rumors around that JWJ isnt too happy with the continued recruitment of other RBs...

already FSU has Freeman & Beverly and JWJ is cool with that but they are saying he wont be happy if Marlin Lane visits ...

sounds like Jimbo's gonna pull the position switcheroo on him faster than expected (btw Lane has told the VOl staff he will sign with Vols on NSD)

with the right coach wilder can be elite on the Defense side of the ball

dont give a damn who the coach is he will be nothing but avg at RB.

im not sure him and his people think he will NOT be moved to defense.

Don't laugh at me.

I'm 25 years old and sitting in the lobby of an Embassy Suites in Greenville, SC drinking their free (cheap) booze.

This can't be life.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Don't laugh at me.

I'm 25 years old and sitting in the lobby of an Embassy Suites in Greenville, SC drinking their free (cheap) booze.

This can't be life.
laugh.gif

Still no word on Hobbi.

CLK and staff are closing out strong,
smokin.gif

Commits

* QB Cody Kessler
* QB Max Wittek
RB Amir Carlisle
* FB Soma Vainuku
WR George Farmer
WR Victor Blackwell
OL Marcus Martin
OL Cody Temple
* OL Jeremy Galten
* OL David Garness
DT Antwaun Woods
DE Greg Townsend
DE Jalen Grimble
DE Steve Dillon
DE DeVante Wilson
LB Kent Turene
LB Tre Madden
* LB Dallas Kelley
* CB Isiah Wiley
ATH De’Anthony Thomas
ATH Charles Burks
ATH J.R. Tavai
* K Andre Heidari
P Kris Albarado
* LS Peter McBride
LB Anthony Sarao

* = EE's

Bucks pick up Ejuan Price from Woodland Hills, PA.

Still waiting on Drey Walker and Curtis Grant. I expect them to pull the Glenville kid and not the OOS 5*.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Still waiting on Drey Walker and Curtis Grant. I expect them to pull the Glenville kid and not the OOS 5*.
Still got a shot at James Vaughters, too.

Yeah I'd be more shocked by him than Grant.

Plus they're out of scholarships right now since there was incredibly no attrition after the bowl game. James Jackson will probably bounce but has a great opportunity this spring to shine.

Curtis Grant has played his recruitment pretty close to vest. I like our chances with him though. He pushed back his OV to the last weekend of January, when Travis Hughes and his family will be in CH too. A dream scenario would be Savon Huggins committing to UNC that Friday, then Marquise, Travis Hughes, and Butch putting the full court press on Grant to be a Heel.

Well see. UF could be tough to over come.

I've been hearing Florida, OSU, or UVA, but at this point I wouldn't be shocked if UNC got him with the way their recruiting has gone this year.

Sarao wants to follow in Cushing's footsteps?

He's already ahead of BC in the nutrition plan. (Not throwing out jabs, Sarao is natural from seeing him in San Antonio and won't have trouble in the classroom.)

Sarao wants to follow in Cushing's footsteps?

He's already ahead of BC in the nutrition plan. (Not throwing out jabs, Sarao is natural from seeing him in San Antonio and won't have trouble in the classroom.)

Not a good move in my homer opinion, if Stanford hires a big time defensive coordinator, he will be back
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Still got a shot at James Vaughters, too.
James Vaughters really really enjoyed his visit to Stanford this past weekend
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Don't laugh at me.

This can't be life.
dude wth are you doing there/here? 
laugh.gif
 i live in greenville, SC

Clemson is like 30 mins away
nerd.gif

Richard Samuel > James Wilderbust

John Jenkins, Ray Drew, Jay Rome, Malcolm Mitchell, Isaiah Crowell, Xzavier Dickson....Gabe Wright
nerd.gif
 sic' em

damn you while im editing my post Gunna
mad.gif
....Dooley got money to blo-o-o-o-o..o-o-o-oooww smh

Back
Top Bottom