Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by theone2401

Cam is unfair

6'6 250lb dudes should not move like that.
sick.gif
He makes TP2 look like a stiff

He's got Pryor on arm strength/passing mechanics too.

Arkansas season is over if Mallet is seriously injured

That punt formation is a death sentence for teams. I hate those dumb @$+ big splits.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
35 - 0

Rojo
pimp.gif

Arkansas season is over if Mallet is seriously injured

That punt formation is a death sentence for teams. I hate those dumb @$+ big splits.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
35 - 0

Rojo
pimp.gif

That was a horrible call. just plain horrible.

Whats up with the Huskers though?

That was a horrible call. just plain horrible.

Whats up with the Huskers though?

Wow........Cal is going to lose this one 91-0 at this rate.
laugh.gif

That last Riley interception was the worst one I've seen from him, and that's saying a lot. They need to bench his #!% and put Sweeney in.

texas is fast. i'm not surprised that they are basically clamping the run. i think martinez is still good for a big play on his feet.

they've put together 1 good drive and gilbert has been good on his feet.

30t6p3b.gif

still a winnable game.

Wow........Cal is going to lose this one 91-0 at this rate.
laugh.gif

That last Riley interception was the worst one I've seen from him, and that's saying a lot. They need to bench his #!% and put Sweeney in.

texas is fast. i'm not surprised that they are basically clamping the run. i think martinez is still good for a big play on his feet.

they've put together 1 good drive and gilbert has been good on his feet.

30t6p3b.gif

still a winnable game.

That Auburn Touchdown earlier was a complete joke, i saw 3 angles and in each of them the ball clearly came out
30t6p3b.gif

Barkley, Rojo, & Woods
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell this makes my year so far, we're getting sacks, int's even Ausberry is out there showin out
laugh.gif

42-0 @ Half
smokin.gif

That Auburn Touchdown earlier was a complete joke, i saw 3 angles and in each of them the ball clearly came out
30t6p3b.gif

Barkley, Rojo, & Woods
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell this makes my year so far, we're getting sacks, int's even Ausberry is out there showin out
laugh.gif

42-0 @ Half
smokin.gif

Kennan Allen, I implore you get the hell out of Berkeley ASAP. "Timid Ted" up to his old tricks. It's quite sad that Cal cannot put up any points against a VERY bad USC defense.

Kennan Allen, I implore you get the hell out of Berkeley ASAP. "Timid Ted" up to his old tricks. It's quite sad that Cal cannot put up any points against a VERY bad USC defense.

Back
Top Bottom