How is that a TD?! 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Cal
laugh.gif
. Taken to the back of the woodshed.

Barkley & Woods
pimp.gif

Yea no way that was a TD both views clearly show the ball falling to the ground about a foot short of the goal line

!!@@ U SEC officials
!!@@ YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that was not a TD

Arkansas gonan get Jobbed 2 consecutive seasons vs an unbeaten SEC opponent

!!@@ U SEC officials
!!@@ YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that was not a TD

According to the rule I think there is clear evidence to overturn the call on the field if it was ever even called a touchdown

According to the rule I think there is clear evidence to overturn the call on the field if it was ever even called a touchdown

That might have been one of the worst calls I have ever seen.  100% without a doubt that ball did not cross the goal line.

That might have been one of the worst calls I have ever seen.  100% without a doubt that ball did not cross the goal line.

I really just dont get it how the officiating can be so bad. I mean how can you say that crossed the goalline what were they looking at?

I really just dont get it how the officiating can be so bad. I mean how can you say that crossed the goalline what were they looking at?

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

Cal is the most annoying team in the country. Watch, I bet they'll play Oregon closer than anyone else, if not win, and then lose to Stanford by 30+.
Nah, they'll beat Stanford
pimp.gif
. They could play Oregon close; they play a lot better at home.

Riley
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

Cal is the most annoying team in the country. Watch, I bet they'll play Oregon closer than anyone else, if not win, and then lose to Stanford by 30+.
Nah, they'll beat Stanford
pimp.gif
. They could play Oregon close; they play a lot better at home.

Riley
laugh.gif

That's weak how the ref no longer specifically says what factored into the decision being upheld. At some point a few years ago the NCAA decided they would just say "the ruling is confirmed" no matter whether there was even definite confirmation on the call or not. Trying to avoid crowd controversy but but it always comes across as stubborn to me. 

That's weak how the ref no longer specifically says what factored into the decision being upheld. At some point a few years ago the NCAA decided they would just say "the ruling is confirmed" no matter whether there was even definite confirmation on the call or not. Trying to avoid crowd controversy but but it always comes across as stubborn to me. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

$!#$ U SEC officials
$!#$ YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that was not a TD

Not even. They got a BS PI Call on the previous possession that led to a TD so it evens out. call won't have any effect on the outcome of the game.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

$!#$ U SEC officials
$!#$ YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that was not a TD

Not even. They got a BS PI Call on the previous possession that led to a TD so it evens out. call won't have any effect on the outcome of the game.

Back
Top Bottom