Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Play-calling irks recruits

30t6p3b.gif

Our offense looks like a bust right now.
How Urban gonna invite some of the biggest offensive recruits and not open the playbook
indifferent.gif
. AC Leonard is good as gone and so is Speedy
30t6p3b.gif

Am I the only Gator fan that wishes Major Wright stayed for his senior year?
30t6p3b.gif
at past running back recruits being scared of Moody transferring in. Gillislee needs all of Moodys carries.

Them UNC boys was getting it in
pimp.gif

Chris L. Rucker suspended for at least 1 game. DWI....

He's been a beast this year too. Has been looking like a lock for All B10...

Chris L. Rucker suspended for at least 1 game. DWI....

He's been a beast this year too. Has been looking like a lock for All B10...

-Nick O'Leary is pretty much an FSU silent now. Was hanging out at the FSU locker room after the game.

-Jadaveon Clowney is no longer considering Miami and has removed us from his list of official visits.

-Teddy B criticized the play-calling and said it's too predictable.

-Nick O'Leary is pretty much an FSU silent now. Was hanging out at the FSU locker room after the game.

-Jadaveon Clowney is no longer considering Miami and has removed us from his list of official visits.

-Teddy B criticized the play-calling and said it's too predictable.

Funny how Miami, FSU, and UF have all been unranked at some point this season and all have been the highest ranked team in the state at one point in the season.

Funny how Miami, FSU, and UF have all been unranked at some point this season and all have been the highest ranked team in the state at one point in the season.

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

30t6p3b.gif
 Gillislee needs all of Moodys carries.

pimp.gif
1st point, Ive never been so disappointed in a player as  I am Thrill Hill. dude was definitely feeling himself I see why Urban had him sidelined the 1st 2 games. HE is playing pretty bad. Like he hasnt dont any film work, he gets beat by basic formation alignment. 

Urbie is better off puttin Elam back there and letting Hill play Elam's role (which was Hill's 2009 role in Nickle)

Why doesnt Gillislee get all of Moody's carries? someone has to explain that to me ...

that guy has been garbage from Day ONE.
roll.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

30t6p3b.gif
 Gillislee needs all of Moodys carries.

pimp.gif
1st point, Ive never been so disappointed in a player as  I am Thrill Hill. dude was definitely feeling himself I see why Urban had him sidelined the 1st 2 games. HE is playing pretty bad. Like he hasnt dont any film work, he gets beat by basic formation alignment. 

Urbie is better off puttin Elam back there and letting Hill play Elam's role (which was Hill's 2009 role in Nickle)

Why doesnt Gillislee get all of Moody's carries? someone has to explain that to me ...

that guy has been garbage from Day ONE.
roll.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

?

UF has been ranked all season (even though we probably don't deserve to be)

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

?

UF has been ranked all season (even though we probably don't deserve to be)

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Why fire Shannon though? Lack of intensity or fire from this last game?

-19-21 record against D1 opponents

11-7 at home

-10-12 on the road

-8-16 against teams with winning records.

-In the last 6 games vs teams with winning records (FSU, Ohio State, USF, UNC, Clemson, and Wisconsin), UM is 1-5.
This.

No he's not done. No arrests, highest graduation rate, and highest academic progress ranking of all BCS teams mean Randy isn't going anywhere. He could go 6-6 and his job would be safe.
And sadly this.
tired.gif

I commend Randy for what he's been able to accomplish with the players off the field but what's going down on the field is not what's up. There's certainly life after football and it's not the most important aspect in life but things have got to change.

His most famed recruiting class has been 08 that included all those Northwestern players and half of them haven't even turned out well. We're stuck with all these undersized linebackers who asides from Spence just get dominated.

There's no real signs of progress. You don't need to be amped up for the FSU game, a lot of that falls on the players as well but to admit that you didn't have your boys prepared to play? Come on. Where the hell is the passion? Dude is always on the sideline with that dumbfounded confused look. Some $### has got to be shaken up.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Why fire Shannon though? Lack of intensity or fire from this last game?

-19-21 record against D1 opponents

11-7 at home

-10-12 on the road

-8-16 against teams with winning records.

-In the last 6 games vs teams with winning records (FSU, Ohio State, USF, UNC, Clemson, and Wisconsin), UM is 1-5.
This.

No he's not done. No arrests, highest graduation rate, and highest academic progress ranking of all BCS teams mean Randy isn't going anywhere. He could go 6-6 and his job would be safe.
And sadly this.
tired.gif

I commend Randy for what he's been able to accomplish with the players off the field but what's going down on the field is not what's up. There's certainly life after football and it's not the most important aspect in life but things have got to change.

His most famed recruiting class has been 08 that included all those Northwestern players and half of them haven't even turned out well. We're stuck with all these undersized linebackers who asides from Spence just get dominated.

There's no real signs of progress. You don't need to be amped up for the FSU game, a lot of that falls on the players as well but to admit that you didn't have your boys prepared to play? Come on. Where the hell is the passion? Dude is always on the sideline with that dumbfounded confused look. Some $### has got to be shaken up.

laugh.gif
-1 favorite versus Pitt on Saturday. I know Pitt is bad this year but I'm just a little skeptical at how Vegas is jumping on Cuse now.

laugh.gif
-1 favorite versus Pitt on Saturday. I know Pitt is bad this year but I'm just a little skeptical at how Vegas is jumping on Cuse now.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif

vegas trying to rape the public 
pimp.gif
 might have to take that risk w/ them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif

vegas trying to rape the public 
pimp.gif
 might have to take that risk w/ them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom