Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Why is there so much love for Arkansas like there gonna make it a close game or beat Alabama? Arkansas has yet to prove anything in my eyes they beat a Division 1 FCS team, a lower tier FBS team, and barely beat a team, that was highly overrated from the get go, with a first year starting qb while missing one of the best receiver if not the best player in the country. These are games Nick Saban loves to play cuz it shows him who really wants to win and not get cussed out during the half and after the game lol. 
laugh.gif
 I think Ryan Malllet is a great qb and will have a decent game but there is no way he can do this alone and Arkansas defense will not last long with a two running back rotation and an offensive line that will keep pounding (pause) on them all game long.

UGA rivals guy says that Richt's seat is warming but the people who count the most would need to see a disastrous fall off in order to fire him, he says if this turns into a 3-5 win season it could happen...

says if anything Mike Bobo would be on the way out and so would the Strength coach.

soooo Richt is basically gonna blame everyone but himself? lol

UGA rivals guy says that Richt's seat is warming but the people who count the most would need to see a disastrous fall off in order to fire him, he says if this turns into a 3-5 win season it could happen...

says if anything Mike Bobo would be on the way out and so would the Strength coach.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Save your own %$$, even though you are the last man standing.  You know he's polishing the AJ Green excuse.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Save your own %$$, even though you are the last man standing.  You know he's polishing the AJ Green excuse.

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Why is there so much love for Arkansas like there gonna make it a close game or beat Alabama? Arkansas has yet to prove anything in my eyes they beat a Division 1 FCS team, a lower tier FBS team, and barely beat a team, that was highly overrated from the get go, with a first year starting qb while missing one of the best receiver if not the best player in the country. These are games Nick Saban loves to play cuz it shows him who really wants to win and not get cussed out during the half and after the game lol. 
laugh.gif
 I think Ryan Malllet is a great qb and will have a decent game but there is no way he can do this alone and Arkansas defense will not last long with a two running back rotation and an offensive line that will keep pounding (pause) on them all game long.
We beat who we needed to beat and instead of keeping on the gas last game, they attempted to sit on the lead with the run game, which was not effective at all. Murray kept UGA in the game with his athletic ability when the plays broke down(5 coverage sacks). Bama beat a team that beat themselves 2 weeks ago. Duke and PSU did not have the QB needed to take advantage of that youthful secondary. Do we need to run the ball to beat Bama? No. The game was/is going to be on Mallett the entire time. The same two back rotation did nothing remarkable last year, nor did we have the depth on the line that we have this year.
laugh.gif

If we must walk our safety down consistently to contain the run, it'll be a long game. If we can maintain the same pressure we've had with our front 4, we'll do alright, same with Bama. Been watching McElroy since Southlake and know that Bama has Maze, Jones, and Pike. It will be more interesting than most are picking.
grin.gif

- Turnovers

laugh.gif
We beat who we needed to beat and instead of keeping on the gas last game, they attempted to sit on the lead with the run game, which was not effective at all. Murray kept UGA in the game with his athletic ability when the plays broke down(5 coverage sacks). Bama beat a team that beat themselves 2 weeks ago. Duke and PSU did not have the QB needed to take advantage of that youthful secondary. Do we need to run the ball to beat Bama? No. The game was/is going to be on Mallett the entire time. The same two back rotation did nothing remarkable last year, nor did we have the depth on the line that we have this year.
laugh.gif

If we must walk our safety down consistently to contain the run, it'll be a long game. If we can maintain the same pressure we've had with our front 4, we'll do alright, same with Bama. Been watching McElroy since Southlake and know that Bama has Maze, Jones, and Pike. It will be more interesting than most are picking.
grin.gif

- Turnovers

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif
We beat who we needed to beat and instead of keeping on the gas last game, they attempted to sit on the lead with the run game, which was not effective at all. Murray kept UGA in the game with his athletic ability when the plays broke down. Bama beat a team that beat themselves 2 weeks ago. Do we need to run the ball to beat Bama? No. The game was/is going to be on Mallett the entire time. The same two back rotation did nothing remarkable last year, nor did we have the depth on the line that we have this year.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

- Turnovers

If your talking about the Penn State game then I must seen an entire different game Alabama dominate from kickoff till the end with one or two mistakes which never changed the outcome of the game... so what are you talking bout Penn State beat themselves??? They never had a chance.
You actually think your defense can actually contain the run when two of the best defenses in the nation (Florida and Texas) couldn't last year and both running back have improved since. I know neither didn't do great last year against Arkansas  but that open up the passing game, which wasn't good at the time, and Arkansas got caught off guard cuz they worried about the run. This year the passing game is much better so expect to see more of a balance attack. Also, people forget that the offensive line is much better than last year and we lost an All-American offensive guard in Mike Johnson to graduation.

I hoping for a good game, but I believe to many people are hyping Arkansas due to Ryan Mallet and one man cannot beat a team like Alabama or any other team with a good defense by himself. 

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif
We beat who we needed to beat and instead of keeping on the gas last game, they attempted to sit on the lead with the run game, which was not effective at all. Murray kept UGA in the game with his athletic ability when the plays broke down. Bama beat a team that beat themselves 2 weeks ago. Do we need to run the ball to beat Bama? No. The game was/is going to be on Mallett the entire time. The same two back rotation did nothing remarkable last year, nor did we have the depth on the line that we have this year.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

- Turnovers

If your talking about the Penn State game then I must seen an entire different game Alabama dominate from kickoff till the end with one or two mistakes which never changed the outcome of the game... so what are you talking bout Penn State beat themselves??? They never had a chance.
You actually think your defense can actually contain the run when two of the best defenses in the nation (Florida and Texas) couldn't last year and both running back have improved since. I know neither didn't do great last year against Arkansas  but that open up the passing game, which wasn't good at the time, and Arkansas got caught off guard cuz they worried about the run. This year the passing game is much better so expect to see more of a balance attack. Also, people forget that the offensive line is much better than last year and we lost an All-American offensive guard in Mike Johnson to graduation.

I hoping for a good game, but I believe to many people are hyping Arkansas due to Ryan Mallet and one man cannot beat a team like Alabama or any other team with a good defense by himself. 

anyone ever watch College confidential on CSSTV? this my first time and its tight work... Not sure if its a series just on Wyoming Cowboys but today its on them. behind the scences, coaches meetings, recruiting meetings and running practices

anyone ever watch College confidential on CSSTV? this my first time and its tight work... Not sure if its a series just on Wyoming Cowboys but today its on them. behind the scences, coaches meetings, recruiting meetings and running practices

Is there even a crowd at this TCU vs SMU game? Heavy underdogs on national television and get a nice defensive stop and there's not a peep from the crowd besides the band playing
30t6p3b.gif

Is there even a crowd at this TCU vs SMU game? Heavy underdogs on national television and get a nice defensive stop and there's not a peep from the crowd besides the band playing
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom