Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Who's the vt speedster? and i thought Chekwa was a safety

forgot about Janoris, but F all of those gville boys

Who's the vt speedster? and i thought Chekwa was a safety

forgot about Janoris, but F all of those gville boys

that was a shot at hokie Brethren 5am6. I know that gets him fired up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Have any of y'all noticed how ridiculously awkward Chekwa looks when he sprints/backpedals? 
laugh.gif
*no shots*
He's certainly no ElderWatsonDiggs
Michigan vs Alabama

Would be the 1st time in modern history that a team rushes for 1,000 yards in one game. Trent w/ 501 and Ingram w/ 499

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Have any of y'all noticed how ridiculously awkward Chekwa looks when he sprints/backpedals? 
laugh.gif
*no shots*
He's certainly no ElderWatsonDiggs
Michigan vs Alabama

Would be the 1st time in modern history that a team rushes for 1,000 yards in one game. Trent w/ 501 and Ingram w/ 499

There are some awesome match-ups this weekend

Miami vs Pitt on Thursday night
Bama vs Arkansas
South Carolina vs Auburn
West Va. vs. LSU
Oregon St. Boise State

There are some awesome match-ups this weekend

Miami vs Pitt on Thursday night
Bama vs Arkansas
South Carolina vs Auburn
West Va. vs. LSU
Oregon St. Boise State

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Screen_shot_2010-09-20_at_2.46.31_PM.png

Oregon State is painting the practice filed blue to get ready for Boise State on Saturday
laugh.gif
I'm headed back there now to get a live look at it
You guys are clowning with that. But who knows, maybe it will help you out. Although I am thinking that we are gonna win by 14+
pimp.gif

We dont lose at home.

If anyone else is going to be at the game PM me.
Scout team will also be practicing in blue jerseys to simulate the Broncos.  It is going to be a long game though, our linebackers are suspect and Hardin is going to get destroyed on the outside.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Screen_shot_2010-09-20_at_2.46.31_PM.png

Oregon State is painting the practice filed blue to get ready for Boise State on Saturday
laugh.gif
I'm headed back there now to get a live look at it
You guys are clowning with that. But who knows, maybe it will help you out. Although I am thinking that we are gonna win by 14+
pimp.gif

We dont lose at home.

If anyone else is going to be at the game PM me.
Scout team will also be practicing in blue jerseys to simulate the Broncos.  It is going to be a long game though, our linebackers are suspect and Hardin is going to get destroyed on the outside.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  Been trying to keep a low profile
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rock had 2 INT's and a pick6 last week though. Looking good. BTW Brandon Flowers seems to be doing just fine in the league despite his slowness.

And Ras-I Dowling is overrated b/c he's big, dude can't even cover Danny Coale.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  Been trying to keep a low profile
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rock had 2 INT's and a pick6 last week though. Looking good. BTW Brandon Flowers seems to be doing just fine in the league despite his slowness.

And Ras-I Dowling is overrated b/c he's big, dude can't even cover Danny Coale.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Kenny McKinley suicide?
[h1]Broncos wide receiver McKinley dies at age 23[/h1]
MIAMI | Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50pm EDT

MIAMI (Reuters) - Denver Broncos wide receiver  Kenny McKinley died on Monday at the age of 23, the NFL team said in a statement.

"Everyone with the Broncos is shocked and saddened by the loss of Kenny McKinley," team president Pat Bowlen said in a statement.

"He was part of the Broncos family and will be greatly missed by our organization. My most heartfelt condolences go out to Kenny's family and friends."

The Broncos did not release any details relating to the death but the Denver Post's website said he had been found dead at home with the Arapahoe County sheriff saying he appeared to have taken his own life.

"It was apparently a suicide but we are still investigating," he told the Post.

The paper said authorities found McKinley in a bedroom, dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

McKinley, a fifth-round pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, played in eight games with the Broncos as a rookie.

He was placed on injured reserve prior to the start of the 2010 season after suffering a knee injury.

(Reporting by Simon Evans; Editing by Steve Ginsburg)

frown.gif
frown.gif

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Kenny McKinley suicide?
[h1]Broncos wide receiver McKinley dies at age 23[/h1]
MIAMI | Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50pm EDT

MIAMI (Reuters) - Denver Broncos wide receiver  Kenny McKinley died on Monday at the age of 23, the NFL team said in a statement.

"Everyone with the Broncos is shocked and saddened by the loss of Kenny McKinley," team president Pat Bowlen said in a statement.

"He was part of the Broncos family and will be greatly missed by our organization. My most heartfelt condolences go out to Kenny's family and friends."

The Broncos did not release any details relating to the death but the Denver Post's website said he had been found dead at home with the Arapahoe County sheriff saying he appeared to have taken his own life.

"It was apparently a suicide but we are still investigating," he told the Post.

The paper said authorities found McKinley in a bedroom, dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

McKinley, a fifth-round pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, played in eight games with the Broncos as a rookie.

He was placed on injured reserve prior to the start of the 2010 season after suffering a knee injury.

(Reporting by Simon Evans; Editing by Steve Ginsburg)

frown.gif
frown.gif

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom