Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

smh.gif

Lets go Oregon State. Time to earn the "Giant Killer" nickname.
You didn't see the TCU/Beavers game did you?

smh.gif
I did
tired.gif
Yeah. OSU has a slim chance.

smh.gif

smh.gif
I did
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I'd give OSU a better chance if it was in Corvallis, but after what I just saw...

Y'all better look at that Wyoming game for upsets cuz it ain't happening with our d-line.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
I did
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I'd give OSU a better chance if it was in Corvallis, but after what I just saw...

Y'all better look at that Wyoming game for upsets cuz it ain't happening with our d-line.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

What do ya think about a TCU vs Boise State BCS Title Game matchup?

Real talk though....Not even joking.

What do ya think about a TCU vs Boise State BCS Title Game matchup?

Real talk though....Not even joking.

At least, Oregon State QB is able to go thru his progressions and throw the ball down the field accurately.

At least, Oregon State QB is able to go thru his progressions and throw the ball down the field accurately.

Originally Posted by RoOk

OMGAWD!

Best game I've watched in a longggggggggggg time
pimp.gif

Did you miss the game before this one? Or the one yesterday that ended on a last second hail mary? Or the Ole Miss/Jax state game? etc There's been great games all weekend.
laugh.gif

This is why college football is so.
pimp.gif

OMGAWD!

Best game I've watched in a longggggggggggg time
pimp.gif

Did you miss the game before this one? Or the one yesterday that ended on a last second hail mary? Or the Ole Miss/Jax state game? etc There's been great games all weekend.
laugh.gif

This is why college football is so.
pimp.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
I did
tired.gif
It hurts my heart to say this, but I agree.  Beavers linebackers were nowhere to be seen in that TCU game and the corners were terrible.  I hope they pull it off but after what I saw on the field the other night I don't have my hopes up, will re-evaluate after they play Louisville.

smh.gif

smh.gif
I did
tired.gif
It hurts my heart to say this, but I agree.  Beavers linebackers were nowhere to be seen in that TCU game and the corners were terrible.  I hope they pull it off but after what I saw on the field the other night I don't have my hopes up, will re-evaluate after they play Louisville.

@ RoOk not even interested in seeing that in the slightest. At all at all. I've watched them in bowl games the last 2 consecutive years. From a marketing standpoint i could see it being a win considering they have split those bowl victories but from a fans standpoint im hoping for anything, absolutely anything other then that.

@ RoOk not even interested in seeing that in the slightest. At all at all. I've watched them in bowl games the last 2 consecutive years. From a marketing standpoint i could see it being a win considering they have split those bowl victories but from a fans standpoint im hoping for anything, absolutely anything other then that.

damn I hate Kellen Moore first of all. Now its up to an Oregon State if they go undefeated? this is ridiculous! why were they paired with VT because of the new nike pro combat uni's that came out?? Tyrod trying to scramble all the time was annoying.

damn I hate Kellen Moore first of all. Now its up to an Oregon State if they go undefeated? this is ridiculous! why were they paired with VT because of the new nike pro combat uni's that came out?? Tyrod trying to scramble all the time was annoying.

if tyrod's first read isn't open, he just peaces... puts his down and bails the pocket, that ain't no good. didn't help that his receivers were basura on the deep ball

if tyrod's first read isn't open, he just peaces... puts his down and bails the pocket, that ain't no good. didn't help that his receivers were basura on the deep ball

damn I hate Kellen Moore first of all. Now its up to an Oregon State if they go undefeated? this is ridiculous! why were they paired with VT because of the new nike pro combat uni's that came out??
How could someone hate Kellen Moore?  All he does is win games.

And yeah, they were paired w/VT just to show off the new combat unis (not because they scheduled this game YEARS in advance)...

Originally Posted by Statis22

2 minute offense, throw 60 yard bombs. LOL...

Let's be real here.

This is Tyrod Taylor and VT. He's not a drop back and pass type QB and they don't run that kind of offense. So i don't know why people would expect that all of a sudden because VT is down somehow all of a sudden Tyrod is going to morph into some QB who can lead a 2 minute drill in the no huddle and be able to drive his team down the field. Dropping back, reading the defense, picking it apart and making an accurate throw isn't Tyrod's forte. So the chances are slim that all of a sudden he's going to be good at it in the 2min drill.

Tyrod played his !%$ off but he's still an athlete playing QB and not a good QB. His pocket presence is non existent. He has happy feet and hasn't show the ability to consistently stand in the pocket and make good throws.

I'm wondering how long Beamer is going to stick with these mobile QB's until he decides to go get himself a real QB that can pick apart a defense. It's been over a decade he's been with the same type QB and he hasn't won jack so i'm wondering when, if ever, he will realize that he needs to get a real QB so he can run a real offense.

Originally Posted by Statis22

2 minute offense, throw 60 yard bombs. LOL...

Let's be real here.

This is Tyrod Taylor and VT. He's not a drop back and pass type QB and they don't run that kind of offense. So i don't know why people would expect that all of a sudden because VT is down somehow all of a sudden Tyrod is going to morph into some QB who can lead a 2 minute drill in the no huddle and be able to drive his team down the field. Dropping back, reading the defense, picking it apart and making an accurate throw isn't Tyrod's forte. So the chances are slim that all of a sudden he's going to be good at it in the 2min drill.

Tyrod played his !%$ off but he's still an athlete playing QB and not a good QB. His pocket presence is non existent. He has happy feet and hasn't show the ability to consistently stand in the pocket and make good throws.

I'm wondering how long Beamer is going to stick with these mobile QB's until he decides to go get himself a real QB that can pick apart a defense. It's been over a decade he's been with the same type QB and he hasn't won jack so i'm wondering when, if ever, he will realize that he needs to get a real QB so he can run a real offense.

damn I hate Kellen Moore first of all. Now its up to an Oregon State if they go undefeated? this is ridiculous! why were they paired with VT because of the new nike pro combat uni's that came out??
How could someone hate Kellen Moore?  All he does is win games.

And yeah, they were paired w/VT just to show off the new combat unis (not because they scheduled this game YEARS in advance)...

Back
Top Bottom