Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

smh.gif

Lets go Oregon State. Time to earn the "Giant Killer" nickname.
You didn't see the TCU/Beavers game did you?

smh.gif
I did
tired.gif

even if they go undefeated..no way boise plays for the crystal ball over an undefeated team from the Big 12, SEC, or ACC

even if they go undefeated..no way boise plays for the crystal ball over an undefeated team from the Big 12, SEC, or ACC

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

1 minute and change left, and only 35 yards to go to get into field goal range. Two timeouts left. Let's just run go-routes...*facepalm*.

C'mon son. Chokies.

Did you expect anything different?

smh.gif

Its not like Tyrod can read coverages either... so they wasnt gonna succeed running crossing routes. they had a wide open WR behing the LBs & in front of Safeties, and Ty5 threw it into the ground.
indifferent.gif

his Tight End Loafed on the play he rolled out, and it was real bad...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

1 minute and change left, and only 35 yards to go to get into field goal range. Two timeouts left. Let's just run go-routes...*facepalm*.

C'mon son. Chokies.

Did you expect anything different?

smh.gif

Its not like Tyrod can read coverages either... so they wasnt gonna succeed running crossing routes. they had a wide open WR behing the LBs & in front of Safeties, and Ty5 threw it into the ground.
indifferent.gif

his Tight End Loafed on the play he rolled out, and it was real bad...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

I seriously doubt any team from those conferences is going undefeated. I know it's just Week 1, but they really only have 2 decent opponents on their entire schedule. What's probably going to end up happening is there's going to be two 1 loss teams from BCS conferences and due to Boise's strength of schedule the CPUs will hold them back, any Bronco fans should be rooting for VTech the rest of the season cause if they fizzle out, this win won't look nearly as impressive. 

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

Why the hell was VT throwing it down the field like they needed a TD???? They had plenty of opportunities in the middle of the field.

U & I both know that FG kicker wasnt makin no damn FG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

with no pressure he missed two FGS by a combined 60 yards
roll.gif

Why the hell was VT throwing it down the field like they needed a TD???? They had plenty of opportunities in the middle of the field.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I seriously doubt any team from those conferences is going undefeated. I know it's just Week 1, but they really only have 2 decent opponents on their entire schedule. What's probably going to end up happening is there's going to be two 1 loss teams from BCS conferences and due to Boise's strength of schedule the CPUs will hold them back, any Bronco fans should be rooting for VTech the rest of the season cause if they fizzle out, this win won't look nearly as impressive. 

This. Or even a 1 loss SEC team.
smh.gif

Their schedule is going to hurt them, and people will forget about them when they are playing on regional TV.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I agree, an undefeated team from a big conference will go over them but the 1 loss thing will probably come into effect this year.

This. Or even a 1 loss SEC team.
smh.gif

Their schedule is going to hurt them, and people will forget about them when they are playing on regional TV.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I agree, an undefeated team from a big conference will go over them but the 1 loss thing will probably come into effect this year.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

You're right he probably would miss the FG in that situation but I'd have more faith in playing for a FG than the $$@+$%$! play calling they showed. Just going for it all in 1 play was idiotic from the OC & Tyrod. Even with the %%$%$$ play calls VT had, Tyrod should have known better took the situation into his own hands.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

You're right he probably would miss the FG in that situation but I'd have more faith in playing for a FG than the $$@+$%$! play calling they showed. Just going for it all in 1 play was idiotic from the OC & Tyrod. Even with the %%$%$$ play calls VT had, Tyrod should have known better took the situation into his own hands.

Take nothing away from Boise St. that was a helluva game but like i said earlier VTech is year after year IMO one of the most overrated teams in the country. Its a long season, and we dont know whats going to happen, hell I've been rooting for BSU this past few years but to parlay this game, and a possible win over the Beavers all the way to the National Championship might be a stretch. Now if there is a bunch of squads with 2 L's at the end of the season then of course they'd be deserving. I personally think they would probably beat Ohio st. (sorry not convinced in the Buckeyes) and a lot of the other perceived powerhouses for that matter but there is a long season ahead of us and I for one am definitely not ready to pencil them in the chip game off a win over the Hokies. Its going to take every teams body's of work and then some to be able to make that decision.

Great game tho, absolutely loved in and cant wait for next weekend!

and btw

23kasz5.jpg

Take nothing away from Boise St. that was a helluva game but like i said earlier VTech is year after year IMO one of the most overrated teams in the country. Its a long season, and we dont know whats going to happen, hell I've been rooting for BSU this past few years but to parlay this game, and a possible win over the Beavers all the way to the National Championship might be a stretch. Now if there is a bunch of squads with 2 L's at the end of the season then of course they'd be deserving. I personally think they would probably beat Ohio st. (sorry not convinced in the Buckeyes) and a lot of the other perceived powerhouses for that matter but there is a long season ahead of us and I for one am definitely not ready to pencil them in the chip game off a win over the Hokies. Its going to take every teams body's of work and then some to be able to make that decision.

Great game tho, absolutely loved in and cant wait for next weekend!

and btw

23kasz5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom