Good Trade?

What do you guys think about this trade. 
My 2006 Fire Red V's for 2001 Cool Grey XI's.
My Fire Reds have been worn a handfull times only, have icey netting and minimal creasing. Soles have slight yellow but not too bad. 

Cool Grey XI's have been worn multiple times from what I can see and have yellow soles. Slight creasing from what I can see and come with Og box(even though its kinda beat).

Thanks in advance.

What do you guys think about this trade. 
My 2006 Fire Red V's for 2001 Cool Grey XI's.
My Fire Reds have been worn a handfull times only, have icey netting and minimal creasing. Soles have slight yellow but not too bad. 

Cool Grey XI's have been worn multiple times from what I can see and have yellow soles. Slight creasing from what I can see and come with Og box(even though its kinda beat).

Thanks in advance.

fa sho, thanks Thats what I was thinking too. I have the pics but every pick I upload doesnt show up.

fa sho, thanks Thats what I was thinking too. I have the pics but every pick I upload doesnt show up.

Thanks guys, I think im going to go through with it. Would it change your decision if I already have a DS pair of the 2010 release?

Thanks guys, I think im going to go through with it. Would it change your decision if I already have a DS pair of the 2010 release?

up to you...I'd personally keep the fire reds if I already had the recent cool greys but you could always wear the '01s and keep the '10s on standby.

looks like a decent trade

up to you...I'd personally keep the fire reds if I already had the recent cool greys but you could always wear the '01s and keep the '10s on standby.

looks like a decent trade

Yeah IM going to have to think about it. Main reason is that they arent my true size so Ive been wanting to trade for the same shoe sz 10 but havent been able to so this is a koo trade IMO. Another seller wants me to trade these fire reds for some OG Space Jams but the condition isnt as nice as these Cool Greys.

Yeah IM going to have to think about it. Main reason is that they arent my true size so Ive been wanting to trade for the same shoe sz 10 but havent been able to so this is a koo trade IMO. Another seller wants me to trade these fire reds for some OG Space Jams but the condition isnt as nice as these Cool Greys.

Personally , I would trade. Cool Greys look good, yellowing is not that bad, few sessions of seaglow and they'd be fire IMO. 00'-01' XI's the most comfortable shoes i have ever rocked excluding OGs.

Personally , I would trade. Cool Greys look good, yellowing is not that bad, few sessions of seaglow and they'd be fire IMO. 00'-01' XI's the most comfortable shoes i have ever rocked excluding OGs.

Thanks JJ, Yea I feel you on that one, 2001 Bred Xis are so cushioned compared to the recent retros its ridiculous. Dude whos trading doesnt seem to have the OG laces though, hopefully he can find em. Does anyone know where I can buy replacements?

Back
Top Bottom