Good Trade?

Thanks JJ, Yea I feel you on that one, 2001 Bred Xis are so cushioned compared to the recent retros its ridiculous. Dude whos trading doesnt seem to have the OG laces though, hopefully he can find em. Does anyone know where I can buy replacements?

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Thanks JJ, Yea I feel you on that one, 2001 Bred Xis are so cushioned compared to the recent retros its ridiculous. Dude whos trading doesnt seem to have the OG laces though, hopefully he can find em. Does anyone know where I can buy replacements?
I'd do the trade. You can probably find some replacement laces on fullylaced.com

Originally Posted by JMilionair

I'd do the trade. You can probably find some replacement laces on fullylaced.com

So I met up with dude to look over the CG Xi's and they were not exactly like the pics looks. There was slight heel drag, midsole seperation, nubuck was slightly dirty and no OG laces. I passed but what would you guys PC both of these shoes just out of curiosity.
- Now the deal is my stealth vs for those xis, I think thats a cool deal. What ya'll think?

So I met up with dude to look over the CG Xi's and they were not exactly like the pics looks. There was slight heel drag, midsole seperation, nubuck was slightly dirty and no OG laces. I passed but what would you guys PC both of these shoes just out of curiosity.
- Now the deal is my stealth vs for those xis, I think thats a cool deal. What ya'll think?

Back
Top Bottom