Good tattoo parlors in the md locations and etc please

great southern in college park is where i get mine

ive heard some things about ambrotos in downtown SS but not sure

Not being an... But if I recall there at least two other threads related to local tattoo shops. I know one is still out there because I was recently looking atit trying to find a shop from Delaware that was mention in that thread. Anyways I would have searched and linked ya but I'm on the iPhone. Try the searchfunction keyword "tattoo" you should find it

inkers .... shady grove. got my tatts there. my sister got hers there. and my good friend got his there. im going back this summer to get more ink.

Went to Inkers once. Crazy overpriced, especially considering the quality. In my opinion, that is. Stevie Monie in Edgewood is the best in the area, in myopinion. In DC, Jinx Proof and Tattoo Paradise are really good. Outside of that, wouldn't know. But those three, I'd google their work...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Went to Inkers once. Crazy overpriced, especially considering the quality. In my opinion, that is. Stevie Monie in Edgewood is the best in the area, in my opinion. In DC, Jinx Proof and Tattoo Paradise are really good. Outside of that, wouldn't know. But those three, I'd google their work...
how is tattoo paradise prices?

great southern is ok, i got a tat there last year and i feel like they could have done better

just fly out to SoBe , go to "tattoos by Lou" and ask for candice..shes really good and not ovr priced

Went to Inkers once. Crazy overpriced, especially considering the quality. In my opinion, that is. Stevie Monie in Edgewood is the best in the area, in my opinion. In DC, Jinx Proof and Tattoo Paradise are really good. Outside of that, wouldn't know. But those three, I'd google their work...
you didnt like the quality? my sister's and i...ours are awesome. but imma look at those other spots u recommended. im not a fan of jinxproof.

Inkers had a hepatitis scare a few years back so they can keep their ink...Great southern or ambrotos is where I would go...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

you didnt like the quality? my sister's and i...ours are awesome. but imma look at those other spots u recommended. im not a fan of jinx proof.
Well, let me rephrase that...I think in correlation to the price I was charged...I could have gotten better quality. For example, the guy that didmine at Inkers charged me $125 an hour. The guy I mentioned above, Stevie Monie (google him or go to 'tattoonow' and look under the 'Maryland'tab) charges the same and I'd put him on a higher-bracket, skill wise. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for in terms of style...

Just curious, why aren't you a fan of Jinx Proof? Just the shop in general or whatever else?

Pinz and Needlez, Steve did my leg piece and is
pimp.gif
El Keke from there isalso very good!

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

Pinz and Needlez, Steve did my leg piece and is
pimp.gif
El Keke from there is also very good!

You have the Bob Marley piece right? I think I talked to you before and you were telling me to hit him up ASAP because he was starting to book like crazy andyeah, you were right. I scheduled an appt. for the end of March like three months ago. I guess he's starting to finally get his due...

And to the poster asking, his shop is in Edgewood, I believe. http://www.tattoomoney.com/ - thats the site..

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

you didnt like the quality? my sister's and i...ours are awesome. but imma look at those other spots u recommended. im not a fan of jinx proof.
Well, let me rephrase that...I think in correlation to the price I was charged...I could have gotten better quality. For example, the guy that did mine at Inkers charged me $125 an hour. The guy I mentioned above, Stevie Monie (google him or go to 'tattoonow' and look under the 'Maryland' tab) charges the same and I'd put him on a higher-bracket, skill wise. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for in terms of style...

Just curious, why aren't you a fan of Jinx Proof? Just the shop in general or whatever else?

what inkers had a hepatitis scare...not a good look. im done with them. im looking to get a cross piece on the center of my back...why am i not a fan of jinxproof...last time i told the reason, a very avid fan of jinx got but hurt. so if you wanna kno holla at me on the pm.

theres other threads on this
jinx proof and tattoo paradise. personally id recomend chap koeplinger, tomas garcia or tom kenney but it depends on what you want. go to shops and lookthrough books. all three of the previously mentioned artists have myspaces and flickrs with examples of their work. google their names.
if price is that big of a concern for you, you should reconsider getting tattooed. also not to be a *!%# but chances are you want something generic orrelatively simple which means youll either pay more because the artist thinks its lame and isnt stoked on doing it, or youll pay less because its easy andtheyll just wanna get it out of the way
i have two friends that have gotten tattooed at pinz and needles, one is horrible, and one is AWESOME. i cant comment because ive never been through there tocheck out the place or look through their books or anything but i would say its worth checking out if its near you

I'm assuming it goes all the way around right? I'll ask him as soon as he gets home. I haven't seen dude in a few days haha. Generally, he priceslike 50-60% of market price, but I can't make any promises. This was like a year ago. He has more customers now, so I'm not sure. I'll let you knowthough, man.

it proly does but i dont want it all around because it might cost a lot more i believe right lol. heres a other pic of it.
121epls.jpg

american tattoo in knoxville maryland
they do good work for cheap
its kinda far very close 2 charlestown wv but its worth it

Back
Top Bottom